Florida heads, is the flakka thing really that bad out there?

:frown:  I feel so sad at the lack of sympathy people have for others.

My heart goes out to all abusers.

**** is a lot deeper then he/she "chose" to get high.
Bruh you gotta understand where a lot of NTers come from. They've never been exposed to that type of lifestyle, so they disconnected and hop on the Internet and show no remorse. Anybody who is hooked on something is sad, it's pain and torture everyday to consistently beat that disease. I got fam still in the game and some fighting to stay out. I def feel for them.

Last edited:
Lo
Makes sense. Thing is though, you've turned around and done the very thing you said you hate.

When did I ever say I force my habits on anyone? Please show me. We all have vices. When did I once say, that I try to convince people do things, as I do?

I mean, I go out often, and have had random people ask me if I sell, or want to buy drugs. And I check them. It is offensive, abd I've been confronted more times than I can count on my finger.

"Hey dude, you sell weed, you sell smoke?" But, I bet they won't walk up to guy on wall street and ask that. He won't go into the apple store, or an exotic car dealership and say "do ya'll sell weed"? Like I said, I've experienced this type of stuff often, and I check the culprits. It is offensive.

Lo
My uncle, cousin, relatives, and a few homies I know smoke weed. I don't judge them though. I guess some people need weed and other drugs, some don't. I just don't like people who force their habits on others.

The weed strains these dudes smoke nowadays though? IDK. It reeks. The weed I remember has a kid smelled much better. So, Idk. Im not to versed in weed but, I grew up around a few cannabis smokers.

Makes sense. Thing is though, you've turned around and done the very thing you said you hate.

:lol:

Dude is in full out clown mode right now.

I mean, I go out often, and have had random people ask me if I sell, or want to buy drugs. And I check them. 
laugh.gif

U apologized for entertaining idiots after I made my post is what I meant.

Last edited:
You don't necessarily need to look dusty. If you go out a lot you will get people asking you about drugs.

I've been asked if I sell drugs many times when I still went out frequently and I certainly don't look dusty.

I just say no and keep it moving. I'd love to hear how he "checks them" though 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
People ask you if you know where to get some tree but not outright ask you if you deal.

Dude is exaggerating. Especially about him "checking" randoms :lol:.

People ask you if you know where to get some tree but not outright ask you if you deal.

Dude is exaggerating. Especially about him "checking" randoms
laugh.gif
Only been asked about weed maybe a couple times. In most cases people came up to me and asked about XTC or prescription drugs.

Especially in nightclubs I've literally had random people walk up to me, show me cash and ask for XTC.

Last edited:
yeah yeah apologized when he didn't even have to. numbah1grimey numbah1grimey won't stop and keeps posting more and more ******ed responses. What's ur problem? U need help?

I mean he got offended by something I said, and addressed me himself. There's no grounds for me to apologize :lol:. That is his issue.

:rofl:

Imma pray for you. Maybe by staying above the influence and working hard, one day you too can accomplish what I have. :smile:

Only been asked about weed maybe a couple times. In most cases people came up to me and asked about XTC or prescription drugs.
Especially in nightclubs I've literally had random people walk up to me, show me cash and ask for XTC.

I mean you're a European dude at Belgium raves in Cavali and Armani....I can see how people would ask you that in a club/rave :lol:.

Back
Top Bottom