Florida officer shot and killed Sunday morning

you guys are all weak...

talking all this **** about cops this and that yet YOU YOURSELF WON'T DO ANYTHING about it...

using these two cop killings as some sort of justification is ******ed....

the first one killed his girl and had nothing else to lose so he shoots two cops...this one didn't want to go back to jail for violating his probation so he shoots the cop...

neither of these cop killings HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH COPS KILLING BLACK PEOPLE....

this crusade on cops is so pathetic...you guys aren't going to do **** other than sit on here and be arm chair protestors...

PS

and this is one of those situations where if you aren't going to act and do something, then shut the f' up and don't tell other show they should handle the situation...

i would never put my views of cops online anyways...moving sloppy

Last edited:
Let's just ignore all the violence and rioting caused by protesters of Brown and Garner. Guess no one cared. :stoneface:

There actually were, because if you refused to serve you were looked at as a traitor and were murdered. :smh: :stoneface:

And what's the general consensus out here if you don't "support the troops"? You're looked at as a traitor or told to move to another country. Without soldiers there's no war. Those idiots are upholding the power structure for foreign policy thinking they're protecting the country. This country doesn't need protecting because it's "enemies" and the us government have the same agenda. It's sad to see military men think they're fighting for their countrymen in a noble cause when nothing could be further from the truth. Look at the ridicule I'm getting on here for simply telling the truth that a lot don't want to hear.

Quote from Henry Kissinger,

"military men are just dumb stupid animals to be used as pawns in foreign policy"

You think he's the only one at the top that feels this way? Wake up. They send your kids to war to die and murder innocents to secure more leverage for the elite who won't do **** but give orders. So **** the military too. Let's see The people making these decisions to go to war out there on the front line not safely at home in a suit and tie sending our families to murder and die for THEIR cause.

As for the protests, um yeah clear video evidence of dude being murdered and an unarmed kid got gunned down with eye witnesses present. Let's not mention the thousands of kidnappings, assaults, and murderers that have been swept under the rug just in recent years alone. So yeah ************* ain't havin it. Were fed up. If we had protests like these for every person murdered by police it would be a real revolutionary type scene.

Last edited:
He isn't wrong. Whether you hate them or not they are enforcing a clearly lopsided system. Take it how you want but if you don't get that's the point he's making I can't help you.
I'm 
eek.gif
'ing cuz he cohesively spat the knowledge that you rarely hear every day. 

this thread didn't even need to be made... 

**** has nothing to do with the cop/civilian beef as of late

this just some random *** dude that didn't want to go back to jail 

it wouldn't have been posted a year ago.... no need to post it now 

And what's the general consensus out here if you don't "support the troops"? You're looked at as a traitor or told to move to another country. Without soldiers there's no war. 
Well people aren't getting killed over not joining a VOLUNTARY military. 

laugh.gif
@ "without soldiers there's no war"

Back
Top Bottom