Florida ST. QB Jameis Winston Investigated For Sexual Assault

Whatever you say bruh. No idea what your problem is

Dudes will seriously get butthurt if you don't find the same girl attractive.

Especially on NT

When you call a chick like that ugly I need you to pyp. At first glance she is making a funny face but you can tell shorty is bad.

Pyp Papi

Welp.

I call girl's family forcing her to say it's rape because of jameis's skin color.

I'm guessing semen

They probably had sex and he didn't want to keep her as his main so she got mad and cried rape

So, she kept his DNA for almost a year? Can't front I'm bias in this situation because I'm a FSU fan but this doesn't sound right.

Last edited by a moderator:
So, she kept his DNA for almost a year? Can't front I'm bias in this situation because I'm a FSU fan but this doesn't sound right.

Nah, she went to hospital right after

..Police obtained a sexual assault kit on Dec. 7, 2012, after the accuser reported the alleged incident had occurred at an off-campus apartment. Winston's DNA was recently obtained through a buccal swab he provided to authorities investigating the case. Jansen said Thursday that the sample was provided last week on campus.

The DNA match alone does not prove that Winston, a leading Heisman Trophy candidate, sexually assaulted the woman, as the accuser's family claimed in a statement released Wednesday by a Tampa, Fla.-based attorney. But it does indicate that Winston, who has yet to talk to Tallahassee police or the state attorney investigating the case, had his DNA associated with the accuser on the night in question....

http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/10009077/dna-analysis-matches-jameis-winston-accuser

Hold up...

Leading candidate for the heisman?

Manziel >>>>> and it ain't even close.

Put Winston on tAanM and they're a 6 win team playing in the Johnson and Johnson Good Nutrients Bowl.

Put Manziel on the Seminoles and they're beating Alabama by 2 touchdowns for the BCS chip.

Manziel is the Heisman leader purely on the eye test watching the games. Winston is the leader if you're using the eye test and don't want Manziel winning again. Without this controversy, Winston gets the nod cause all the voters or whatever don't like Manziel (both his game and off field issues). Now it's looking like they will begrudgingly award it to Manziel, and rightfully so.

What kinda DNA doe?

And the report still says that the person was 5'11

:lol: let it go fam. He at the least smashed.

And since when do we take birds measuring skills seriously?

Think I see what you're doing here. But on who should win the headman, Johnny has the stats and should win it, but Winston has the wins and good enough stats

Last edited:
Think I see what you're doing here. But on who should win the headman, Johnny has the stats and should win it, but Winston has the wins and good enough stats

IF Manziel was on the the Florida State team they'd be without a shadow of a doubt the best team in college. Hes the best in the country.

I wish Jameis would either release a statement or give a news conference and say he is innocent.........if he is innocent that as.  No need to be quiet on a matter like this and have the negatives outweigh you in the public eye. 

Last edited:
"Always trying bring down a black man"
"She's only doing it because he's getting attention"
"She saved his seed for 11 months?!"
"Racial profiling 5'8-5'11?!"

Why wouldn't a "I hope this isn't true" be sufficient enough

^ that's a hilarious misspelling of his name.  Also I'm intrigued to see how this plays out.  Obviously the evidence is against him, and it's almost certain that he will be convicted because in cases like this, they tend to side with the female.  Now that the DNA evidence is confirmed he truly has no shot unless she stops cooperating.  My guess is that she was getting paid to keep quiet, and either the payments stopped or she got greedy and wanted more.  You have to understand how big of a coverup this is.  This isn't quite penn st level, but it's close.  This dude is the heisman front runner and the main guy in college football.  This happened almost a year ago and we're just hearing about it?  The state attorney is just finding out about it, therefore local cops HAD to cover it up.  You know it's serious business because shawty got a rape kit done.  Look at the Kobe trial for proof in what I'm saying.  I'm not saying he raped her, nor am I saying Kobe did it.  All I'm saying is right now his only options are pleading guilty or settling.  Settling is almost as good as winning in this case.  The problem is he doesnt have Kobe money, and it's not looking good because of the failed cover up.

I wish Jameis would either release a statement or give a news conference and say he is innocent.........if he is innocent that as.  No need to be quiet on a matter like this and have the negatives outweigh you in the public eye. 

if only it was that simple.

IF Manziel was on the the Florida State team they'd be without a shadow of a doubt the best team in college. Hes the best in the country.

I disagree, Alabama is still, overall, the better team. And Manziel on FSU...He would EAT against ACC defenses.

Last edited:
if only it was that simple.
I disagree, Alabama is still, overall, the better team. And Manziel on FSU...He would against ACC defenses.
Nah...he put up 40+  on bama with his squad...he'd do numbers with FSU....

How many people issue a statement and been found guilty? Issuing a statement is meaningless. Jameis owes nothing right now. Where were all these people screaming for a statement when Ben Roethlesberger was accused of Sexual Assault...TWICE?

DNA doesnt prove anything, coulda be some drunk chick that smashed a couple dudes that night. Let the evidence come out.

Right, first it was "there's no evidence he doesn't need to say anything". Now it's "oh he just probably smashed and she's mad, he doesn't need to say anything" :lol: what's next?

Back
Top Bottom