Floyd Mayweather Jr. Announces his Comeback!!! - Mayweather vs Marquez is ON!!!(NEW VID ADDED!)

PBF swag through the roof
pimp.gif

i know that boy wont lose

i got luv for my mexican brother marquez "ariba Mexico"....lol.

but i know for a fact floyd's Finna Tacts that #*!

Much respect to PBF for not messing around. Marquez is as tough of a fight you can take coming back from "retirement" lol. But yeah, if and when PBFwins, yikes.. PBF vs Pac-Man = $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$! (especially after Pac-Man's dominant showing tonight!)

This will be a good fight, But Pretty boy will come out on top.

as for PBF VS PAC MAN???

I wonder who would win that one?????

Dear Floyd,

Fight a real welterweight ....

Thank you for your consideration,
Loyal Boxing Fans

As long as Floyd sticks to his word and never looks past a fighter, he should be good to go. Even as a fan of his, I would still like to see him officially godown. I know he took a knee, and I know that Judah made him put his glove to the mat even thought the ref missed it. But I would like to see Floyd fightthrough the mental adversity of getting a standing 8, and by knowing he is down a point in a round. I think overcoming that type of adversity will help himgarner ever more respect.

I just don't like the way people are putting weight on how quickly Manny beat Hatton in relation to how Floyd beat Hatton, especially considering howHatton ran into this Pacqiuao "fight" with the most amateur looking "technique" I've ever seen. Floyd is a defensive boxer. Everyonecalls it running until about the 8th or 9th round when you can see the faces of Floyd vs. his opponents. Floyd has always called himself a throwback fighterand a "16 round" fighter. I know Manny won't fall into that trap, and I hope JMM won't either. But their fans seem to have never seen aMayweather fight before.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Dear Floyd,

Fight a real welterweight ....

Thank you for your consideration,
Loyal Boxing Fans
Paul "The Punisher" Williams, Miguel Cotto, "Sugar"Shane Mosley and all Loyal Boxing Fans
fixed

Gunna stay going hard at Floyd
laugh.gif
.....Rightfully so though, with hisability, he should have solidified his spot on the top 15 list by now.

But I can't knock him at all for what he is doing right now.

This is the best tune up fighter available in the world right now....a HoF'er that called him out and he wasted no time in taking up his offer. The thingis, Floyd is so good and multi-talented , that not even a legit top 5 P4P fighter is seen as a real threat. Not even as a tune up fight after a one yearlayoff, when the opponent came off of one of the best victories in his illustrious career.

Don't get me wrong, Marquez is one of the best of this era, superb boxing ability, huge heartand has a pugilistic PhD but if Floyd is the same Floyd and does what he has done his entire career....this is going to be another "boring" blowoutunder his belt.

I say we should judge him from this point going forward though. His legacy is now on the line....if you think about it....there really is nowhere for him tohide this time (not that he was really hiding before). There are no more Baldomir title holders, he washed up Zab and ended that rivalry, the $ man that wasdisrupting the real boxing matches has retired...its all HoF goons in their prime from this point on....Cotto, Shane, Pacman, Margarito(
eyes.gif
).

He has promised to fight everyone that is claiming to be great and he has taken a serious step in that direction with JMM. Im gonna have to take his word forit this time because there are really no other matches to be made.

i dont know much about boxing..........so, how do his fights get scheduled? like how do yall know he's fightin marquez, is there a schedule online where ican read to see his next fights?

again, i dont know anything about boxing. and i didnt watch the vid cuz i dont have sound.

You can check the Boxing schedules on ESPN, Yahoo, or The Ring websites. They're usually updated as soon as the fights are announced.

But yeah, PBF vs JMM has been in negotiations for almost a month. They made it official yesterday.

I don't have a problem PBF personally but the guy announces his comeback and acts as if the sport of boxing has went on standby since he last retired. Iknow he still has boxing skills and should beat Marquez if he's well prepared for it, but times have changed and while he was whoring himself out onWrestleMania last year Pacquiao was beating people up in the ring convincingly.

PBF has all the skills in the world, but I can't wait until Pac gets him in the ring. It will be a fight...

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

I don't have a problem PBF personally but the guy announces his comeback and acts as if the sport of boxing has went on standby since he last retired. I know he still has boxing skills and should beat Marquez if he's well prepared for it, but times have changed and while he was whoring himself out on WrestleMania last year Pacquiao was beating people up in the ring convincingly.

PBF has all the skills in the world, but I can't wait until Pac gets him in the ring. It will be a fight...

Pacquai d rider in disguise! Boxing hasnt been the same with out MM!

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

I don't have a problem PBF personally but the guy announces his comeback and acts as if the sport of boxing has went on standby since he last retired. I know he still has boxing skills and should beat Marquez if he's well prepared for it, but times have changed and while he was whoring himself out on WrestleMania last year Pacquiao was beating people up in the ring convincingly.

yeah but during that time, pac man has not been fighting the best of boxers.

Gonna be a good fight.

Marquez is a complete boxer, great counter-puncher, amazing acuracy, stamina, heart, decent power and a decent chin (never been knocked out).

People don't realize how good the guy is. Easily Mayweather's toughest opponent thus far.

However, Marquez isn't as acquainted with 147 as Mayweather, so that might be a determining factor in the fight....

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

Gunna stay going hard at Floyd
laugh.gif
.....Rightfully so though, with his ability, he should have solidified his spot on the top 15 list by now.

But I can't knock him at all for what he is doing right now.

This is the best tune up fighter available in the world right now....a HoF'er that called him out and he wasted no time in taking up his offer. The thing is, Floyd is so good and multi-talented , that not even a legit top 5 P4P fighter is seen as a real threat. Not even as a tune up fight after a one year layoff, when the opponent came off of one of the best victories in his illustrious career.

Don't get me wrong, Marquez is one of the best of this era, superb boxing ability, huge heart and has a pugilistic PhD but if Floyd is the same Floyd and does what he has done his entire career....this is going to be another "boring" blowout under his belt.

I say we should judge him from this point going forward though. His legacy is now on the line....if you think about it....there really is nowhere for him to hide this time (not that he was really hiding before). There are no more Baldomir title holders, he washed up Zab and ended that rivalry, the $ man that was disrupting the real boxing matches has retired...its all HoF goons in their prime from this point on....Cotto, Shane, Pacman, Margarito(
eyes.gif
).

He has promised to fight everyone that is claiming to be great and he has taken a serious step in that direction with JMM. Im gonna have to take his word for it this time because there are really no other matches to be made.

I just try to keep it funky.
this man calls himself the one of the greatest of all time, with a serious face too
indifferent.gif

and IMO he would wipe the ring with shane mosley in fact, i wouldnt be surprised if he beat every 147 lber but why do we have to speculate bout it

its all HoF goons in their prime from this point on....Cotto, Shane, Pacman, Margarito(
eyes.gif
).

theres no excuse for him to not fight these dudes but i bet $ he dont fight none of them

Back
Top Bottom