Floyd Mayweather Jr. sentenced to 6 months in jail. Scurred to fight da Pacman

Are you guys fking serious about Manny? Did you see Manny's last showing? Manny is far from being anything close as invincible. He's aged a lot, looks predictable, and has lost his speed.

I think the fame has gotten to him and hasn't allowed him to focus and train as much. I mean, he's part of some governing body now.

In actuality, I thought Manny had lost the last fight.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Floyd gets out in march, paquias cut will be healed by may...make it happen in june..

Bob Arum has done a great job making the public think Floyd is ducking Manny when he is the one refusing to make the fight happen.

The moral of this story is...be careful who you have children with.

May needs to take some tips from 50 on dealing with psycho BMs.

Originally Posted by Proshares

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

laugh.gif
dude really doesn't want to fight Pacquiao

I'm not a PBF stan but how in the ##%%#%! hell does this mean he's scared to fight Manny?  Judge gave him three months in jail to save him? 
laugh.gif
 Does your dopey *$% even know that Manny's promoter is the one who didn't want to persue the PBF fight after the JMM fight right?

hhhgggf.jpg

Take a chill pill bro. Anyone in their right mind would know that I'm just playing on the on going "Mayweather doesn't want to fight Manny" joke. Seriously, relax.

Wow you dudes are seriously going hard over the whole Manny thing. Its just jokes, relax
grin.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by VeintiSiete

Originally Posted by Cels The YoungGod

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

hit the bm and broke her phone...

Real crime is being young black and flashy.  

its hilarious how stupid people sound when they things like this, despite the fact that the article is right there
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

"nah man they arrested him only because hes black! yeah! fight the powe.....wait what? he actually did it? oh uh.....they still arrested him because hes black though!"
laugh.gif
  Your critical thinking is deficient.

Originally Posted by goldenchild9

Bob Arum has done a great job making the public think Floyd is ducking Manny when he is the one refusing to make the fight happen.
It's like he has a spell on them.

You mean this dudes out here fighting his girl, but still ducking pac?

i cant believe this guy was one of my favorite boxers.

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Team Mayweather already to the rescue in here
laugh.gif

can't even complain about them......packyow funboys are 
sick.gif

IMO Mayweather stans are the absolute worse on this board. It's funny because the argument I hear about Pac stans is that they're the worst, but from a neutral observer that's clearly not the case.

Floyd ain't got her on check, a real man wouldn't even let his girl have a phone in the 1st place.

laugh.gif

sick.gif

IMO Mayweather stans are the absolute worse on this board. It's funny because the argument I hear about Pac stans is that they're the worst, but from a neutral observer that's clearly not the case.
eek.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

sick.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Are you serious, it's usually Pacquiao fans are the most reckless and delusional fans in boxing. Talking about how PBF is scared, when it's Bob Arum who is the major hold up in negotiations, it's such a joke. Pacstans eat Bob Arum's words up, which is unfortunate because there has never been a human being on planet who has spewed so much bull out of his mouth.  Even he knows he is so full of bull, "yesterday I was lying, today I am telling the truth". Pacstans have brought a ton of revenue and hype back into boxing, but man, they are so irritating to deal with.

Originally Posted by goldenchild9

sick.gif

eek.gif
roll.gif
I'm sayin..
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

I don't think anybody is "ducking" Manny after Marquez beat his @$#

Observe the faces of both fighters after the fight.

^
JMM is 38...

During the post fight interview paquio was speaking just fine but when The Mayweather question came up.. oh mayne lol

laugh.gif

sick.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Proshares

laugh.gif
dude really doesn't want to fight Pacquiao

I'm not a PBF stan but how in the ##%%#%! hell does this mean he's scared to fight Manny?  Judge gave him three months in jail to save him? 
laugh.gif
 Does your dopey *$% even know that Manny's promoter is the one who didn't want to persue the PBF fight after the JMM fight right?

hhhgggf.jpg

Take a chill pill bro. Anyone in their right mind would know that I'm just playing on the on going "Mayweather doesn't want to fight Manny" joke. Seriously, relax.

Wow you dudes are seriously going hard over the whole Manny thing. Its just jokes, relax
grin.gif
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
because you made it abundantly clear you were joking.

Originally Posted by Cels The YoungGod

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

Originally Posted by tim teufel

What he do?
hit the bm and broke her phone...
Doubt if he hit his BM she wouldn't have a scratch...shorty just probably got scared when he broke her phone.
Real crime is being young black and flashy.  
Did you really just write that?  
grin.gif
  The real crime is still the domestic violence.

Back
Top Bottom