Floyd Mayweather Jr. vs. Manny Pacquiao Falls Through Again - Floyd did not answer deadline.

Floyd did not acknowledge Top Ranks / Manny Pacquiao's request to get the fight going for November 13, 2010. Here is a transcript from Bob Arum's conference call right at Deadline (12am July 17, 2010).
http://www.eastsideboxing...s&utm_medium=twitter

What are your thoughts?

-----

I mean, I know Floyd only 'answers to himself,' but to not say a word about this since his post fight interview (5/1/10)?

Floyd did not acknowledge Top Ranks / Manny Pacquiao's request to get the fight going for November 13, 2010. Here is a transcript from Bob Arum's conference call right at Deadline (12am July 17, 2010).
http://www.eastsideboxing...s&utm_medium=twitter

What are your thoughts?

-----

I mean, I know Floyd only 'answers to himself,' but to not say a word about this since his post fight interview (5/1/10)?

Originally Posted by BayEST

We of course don't know the exact details that's on the paper, but it must be decent terms, given that others from Team Mayweather hasn't blurted anything out (complaints about what was agreed on).

thats because theres a no gag rule.

even though team paquia have been talkin all this #!@%.

We of course don't know the exact details that's on the paper, but it must be decent terms, given that others from Team Mayweather hasn't blurted anything out (complaints about what was agreed on).

Originally Posted by illfrozn

My prediction: He signs with the Miami Heat. They do need a PG ...

roll.gif

but seriously, he better sign that i wanna see this fight already

Originally Posted by illfrozn

My prediction: He signs with the Miami Heat. They do need a PG ...

roll.gif

but seriously, he better sign that i wanna see this fight already

Arum has said the deadline that PBF has is a very soft deadline for mid July. But they're going to have to agree to it sooner or later, promotion needs a couple months.

Arum has said the deadline that PBF has is a very soft deadline for mid July. But they're going to have to agree to it sooner or later, promotion needs a couple months.

I really don't want to see another Pac x Cotto fight.

Definitely rather see Timmy fight Pac. But ultimately...Floyd needs to sign. - ____ -

I really don't want to see another Pac x Cotto fight.

Definitely rather see Timmy fight Pac. But ultimately...Floyd needs to sign. - ____ -

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

Do your knee pads say Team Mayweather or Money Mayweather?

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Damn!
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom