Floyd Mayweather witnessed a murder-suicide via FaceTime

:lol:
It's all about circumstance and situation. 
Dudes get put on based on where they grew
**** is easier then easy as long as you have the proper equipment, know or meet the right people

Sounds like suburban white america to me

[emoji]128056[/emoji][emoji]9749[/emoji]

You don't just own that much of a company waiting on "pure luck". Someone in his camp seen it as a great investment obviously.

I kinda feel where Relli is coming from, though..

Just like anything, if you're in the right place born to the right people... It aint that hard...

There arent as many politics in the dope game as there are in corporate america...

It's not easy.. but it's not rocket science, either...

I think a person's attitude and mental makeup has more to do w/ success in the dope game than intellect.

You cant be a dumb dude selling drugs... but you dont have to test greatly on the IQ scale to make it.

But your attitude and demeanor says a lot more ...

my friend (drug dealer) and i were talking and there are SO many parallels to the business world and drug game...

it's uncanny when you think about how many similarities there are. :lol:

Last edited:

Just like anything, if you're in the right place born to the right people... It aint that hard...

There arent as many politics in the dope game as there are in corporate america...

I think a person's attitude and mental makeup has more to do w/ success in the dope game than intellect.

You cant be a dumb dude selling drugs... but you dont have to test greatly on the IQ scale to make it.

my friend (drug dealer) and i were talking and there are SO many parallels to the business world and drug game...

it's uncanny when you think about how many similarities there are.
laugh.gif
Yo.  Let these dudes live.  They kicking it like they really know something. 

They silly and I'm just as silly for going back and forth with them turning a thread about a murder suicide into a who can ride 50 the hardest thread

That's my bad

Last edited:
Success in the dope game is about who u know and respect. ****** will take u out quick if they don't respect u and u gotta know the right people. U don't gotta be Einstein but u can't be a damn wall either.

it's uncanny when you think about how many similarities there are.
laugh.gif
The drug world is business 

I studied 10 Crack Commandments in school to learn basic priciples

When i say that i mean it was given to us by the teacher

Says the dude posting lady like emoticons. 

You and Keel win.  I'll let you dude's enjoy ya'll ride on the 50 Cent banana boat. 

Don't me with dude, he a Cam fan :x

2nd I never made a comment on 50.

My comment was on Bron and Money May and the fact that you think its a cake walk to come up in the game.

Government playing catchup with these ****** out here believe it or not.

Dudes been out smartin the US GOVERNMENT!

Luck and snitches is the only way you gettin to a top dollar ***** trust me.

But anyone could do that right?

Talkin bout environment and who you know like its the same as growing up like the Bush's

What's going on in here :nerd:

Dudes know about hustling from The Wire and Jay-Z songs :lol:

Yeah, it's easy, but you just might die from it :lol:

Back
Top Bottom