Fly, fly away!...Dave Niehaus. Greatest Play by Play that EVER lived.

RIP 
frown.gif

30t6p3b.gif
I'm still so sad over this. Ever since I was a kid he was my favorite broadcaster. But he was the only M's broadcaster, no one else comes close. Not Rick Rizzs, or that bum Dave Sims. "And he BELTS it, deep to right field, that ball will flyyyy away!"

30t6p3b.gif
I'm still so sad over this. Ever since I was a kid he was my favorite broadcaster. But he was the only M's broadcaster, no one else comes close. Not Rick Rizzs, or that bum Dave Sims. "And he BELTS it, deep to right field, that ball will flyyyy away!"

I heard the news last night on my way home and still can't believe it. He was the voice of Seattle who made every M's fan enjoyed the game of baseball. Having him calling the M's game in thespringthrough fall thenhaving Kevin Calabrocalling Sonics game in the winter was real treat as a Seattle sports fan. And yes, he gaveAlex Rodriguez and Griffey's theirnicknames. It'll be real tough to not able to hear his signiture catch phrases thisupcoming season.

"Get out of rye bread and mustard,grandma!!!It isgrand salami time!!!"
pimp.gif
frown.gif

R.I.P. Dave Niehaus, you'll be missed.

I heard the news last night on my way home and still can't believe it. He was the voice of Seattle who made every M's fan enjoyed the game of baseball. Having him calling the M's game in thespringthrough fall thenhaving Kevin Calabrocalling Sonics game in the winter was real treat as a Seattle sports fan. And yes, he gaveAlex Rodriguez and Griffey's theirnicknames. It'll be real tough to not able to hear his signiture catch phrases thisupcoming season.

"Get out of rye bread and mustard,grandma!!!It isgrand salami time!!!"
pimp.gif
frown.gif

R.I.P. Dave Niehaus, you'll be missed.

RIP, Dave.
tired.gif

Seeing the M's won't be the same without that voice I heard growing up...

You will be greatly missed.
frown.gif

RIP, Dave.
tired.gif

Seeing the M's won't be the same without that voice I heard growing up...

You will be greatly missed.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

*Bump*

F that. Dave deserves more than 1.05 pages.

Truth, you got so called Team Pacific Northwest members steady posting in Heat Posts, but can't show love to a great in Washington Sports.

RIP once again to Dave

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

*Bump*

F that. Dave deserves more than 1.05 pages.

Truth, you got so called Team Pacific Northwest members steady posting in Heat Posts, but can't show love to a great in Washington Sports.

RIP once again to Dave

Back
Top Bottom