Flyknit Chukka Thread

It was only one pair in store...i assume they're popping up in outlets everywhere if conroe got a pair lol. Good hunting fellas

Black/Turq are on FNL for $150 before coupons.

They also had a 10.5 in the reds at the same price...had em in my cart but somebody checked out before me.

Saw it this morning as well, copped my 10 with $20 off coupon and $20 rewards card.  $125 flat...sweet deal!  
nthat.gif

Wow can't believe I missed another 10.5.... Don't wanna get another black shoe with white sole. This is futile

Last edited:
incase anyone need the codes.

$10 off $75

10LES75

$20 off $150

20LES150

need to add pair of shoe lace or something else that's cheap

waddup fellow chukka enthusiasts!!!! Just came across this thread!! Finishline has a FSR on the Flyknit Chukkah Navy/White colorway. Dope price-- I'd jump on it! Also get $20 off w/ code: 20PAYPAL
Can't wait to track this thread as more colors are released! Hopefully they become more widely available but mine will be comin in the mail next week!!

http://www.finishline.com/store/pro...-running-shoes/_/A-17091?productId=prod712452

Last edited:
waddup fellow chukka enthusiasts!!!! Just came across this thread!! Finishline has a FSR on the Flyknit Chukkah Navy/White colorway. Dope price-- I'd jump on it! Also get $20 off w/ code: 20PAYPAL
Can't wait to track this thread as more colors are released! Hopefully they become more widely available but mine will be comin in the mail next week!!

http://www.finishline.com/store/pro...-running-shoes/_/A-17091?productId=prod712452
Good deal if you couple with WC reward.

The site has a RD of 5/20? Hmmm, a Monday? Well hopefully that's for here too, that's at least promising to see a date. Now if we can get those blues I'd be in business

^^ looks like Disick probably bought all the Midnight Fogs up to resell to NTers.

Boy needs to work for that Bentley.

Midnight Fogs appear to be on FNL, not active but the link/productID exists.

I was able to check out with the 10.5 in the reds. My order was cancelled this morning, so don't feel bad. I got the black pair instead with my WC $20 and my $20 off of 100 or more coupon. I had to call in and place my order to get both coupons to work for some reason. came out to 122 shipped for the black pair.

Black/Turq are on FNL for $150 before coupons.

They also had a 10.5 in the reds at the same price...had em in my cart but somebody checked out before me.

The colorway is midnight fog / total orange.

Nikestore tweeted an hour ago that there's no release info on the midnight fogs. Where are they releasing tomorrow?

Back
Top Bottom