Flyknit Chukka Thread

FNL shipped my Squadrons and I got my ebates cash back already

Feels good man
i really hate fnl ever since they stop giving me $20 rewards. i suppose to have couple hundreds worth but i never receive them. customer service rep say they resend it yet i still don't receive it.

i really hate fnl ever since they stop giving me $20 rewards. i suppose to have couple hundreds worth but i never receive them. customer service rep say they resend it yet i still don't receive it.

I rarely ever but from FNL but they were just a better deal over Nike

I got tried of waiting a week before they'd ship or canceling orders on me

No lie I bought a pair of XII's in 2012 and after two weeks I called and was told my order was cancelled, this was in April, one day in June I came home to them sitting on my porch after I caved and paid resale.

I rarely ever but from FNL but they were just a better deal over Nike

I got tried of waiting a week before they'd ship or canceling orders on me

No lie I bought a pair of XII's in 2012 and after two weeks I called and was told my order was cancelled, this was in April, one day in June I came home to them sitting on my porch after I caved and paid resale.
i don't know how ppl do it, but whenever something bad happens with their order at NDC, they call to complain and get 1 20% code off anything with no limits. maybe you can try next time if they ever cancel your order or anything that causes inconvenience. perfect for huge orders and IDs

i don't know how ppl do it, but whenever something bad happens with their order at NDC, they call to complain and get 1 20% code off anything with no limits. maybe you can try next time if they ever cancel your order or anything that causes inconvenience. perfect for huge orders and IDs

This. They canceled an important order of mines before and I complained. They gave me a 10% off that expired at the end of the year. I think the codes last for 6 months but I could be wrong.
I'm not sure how people get 20% off but it must've been a huge mistake.

Oh and fnl + ndc both shipped :smokin

Really lost ????  That´s sad man.... just keep the faith, the´ll show up any time soon !!!!!

they were supposed to be delivered thursday... tracking says they were sent to the wrong address and the status is "forwarded" whatever that means. hopefully they show up this week some time

Does anyone know any sites that carry Chukkas in really small sizes like 6? Trying to get a pair for my girlfriend. So far I've only found Flight Club but I've never ordered through them and don't want to get hit with heavy taxes + brokerage (I'm in Canada)

Last edited:
Just scooped the last 9.5 from Nike Santa Monica.
Those are nice....
wink.gif

I finally ordered my first pair of chukkas on Tuesday and received them today, i had never seen any in person before and I am extremely happy with them
Congratulations, dude and welcome to the club!  This colorway was my first pair of chukkas, too!  So dope and clean.  Nice pick-up, dude.  It certainly won't be your last.  Haha.

Man... I'm so excited for my squadron blues to come in! I was pretty pissed that I missed the Snow Style Pack last year, and didn't see any colorway all year that I wanted. I was tempted to impulse buy a pair of Flyknit Chukkas in any colorway just because I liked the shoe... but now I'm glad I waited for these. 

IG: chen_alexander

Blog: www.thirdandatlantic.com

Mines did get shipped via FedEx over the weekend. Should be here today 8)

Back
Top Bottom