Flyknit Chukka Thread

Just my luck that size 12 is already gone from the Squadron FNL restock. 
mad.gif
mean.gif
I got a 12 
roll.gif

I'm on board with Platinums too! 
smokin.gif

Also sounds a lot better then "Poorman's HTM's." 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
My pairs came im today. Squadrons are definitely darker than the htm, still a nice look. The night factors are more volt in normal daylight. Not too sure about either though. I guess I'm willing to let them go for retail (I paid more ) if anyone is interested in a size 10.

i kinda think the darker color is better than the lighter blue of the htm. that's just me though.

ive been constantly wearing my pair since i bought them on RD. most underated CW of the first wave. i always thought they remind me of some spacejam 11's.
I always told myself I'd get them when they sat on finishline but I always waited and they eventually sold out. I'm excited to finally have them.

Trying extremely hard (with no luck) to find my a girl a pair of chukkas. Literally any colorway besides squadron blue(mine lol). Could anyone help me out w suggestions on where to look? She's a 6 or 6.5. Thank youuuu!

ive been constantly wearing my pair since i bought them on RD. most underated CW of the first wave. i always thought they remind me of some spacejam 11's.

While it is a solid pair, I just think that the solid colors do not do the Flyknits justice.

^^

Same... When the colors are "knitted" (no pun intended lol) together, it really shows off the construction of the shoe.

I love the multicolors but these are by far the most simple and wearable colorway. I don't really do all the bright colored chukkas.

Trying extremely hard (with no luck) to find my a girl a pair of chukkas. Literally any colorway besides squadron blue(mine lol). Could anyone help me out w suggestions on where to look? She's a 6 or 6.5. Thank youuuu!
damn bro it is going to be a long shot, maybe some Euro sites might have them but if i am not mistaken I believe Nike only had a FSR from 6-13, wont hurt to search tho 

type in Nike along with the style code and go page by page to see if you see the size, that's what I did and I found a size 7 but it cost me $225 but hey they are a nice pair of shoes and I couldn't get them for a cheaper price because they had FSR from 8-12 on many other sites 

Just be patient man hopefully they will pop up, try ebay or ************* or call or email nike and maybe they will help you, they gave me links to other sites to help me find my size

damn bro it is going to be a long shot, maybe some Euro sites might have them but if i am not mistaken I believe Nike only had a FSR from 6-13, wont hurt to search tho 

type in Nike along with the style code and go page by page to see if you see the size, that's what I did and I found a size 7 but it cost me $225 but hey they are a nice pair of shoes and I couldn't get them for a cheaper price because they had FSR from 8-12 on many other sites 

Just be patient man hopefully they will pop up, try ebay or ************* or call or email nike and maybe they will help you, they gave me links to other sites to help me find my size

you mean if nike went oos on an item, they may give you links to other sites that may have what you want? thats quite cool man.
may wanna try my luck on the wolf grey man.

^^

Same... When the colors are "knitted" (no pun intended lol) together, it really shows off the construction of the shoe.
While it is a solid pair, I just think that the solid colors do not do the Flyknits justice.
you're right... every color except black!! lol. i buy a lot of black-colored shoes so its kinda hard to put two cents on this CW and criticize. i thought the solid black makes it very stealthy and subtle looking without all the knitts being so flashy and noticable.

Thx for that Night Factor link., I have a 9.5 but needed a 9 and everywhere was sold out.

Does anyone know where Blends is located?

Hopefully the West Coast so I get them quickly, :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thx for that Night Factor link., I have a 9.5 but needed a 9 and everywhere was sold out.

Does anyone know where Blends is located?

Hopefully the West Coast so I get them quickly,
laugh.gif
Costa Mesa CA, SD and LA. Yup westcoast. You'll get it fast, they're pretty good with getting things out promptly.

Last edited:
Un-deadstocked these today to soothe the pain of missing out on the squadrons.  I still need the night factors and FSBs, too!

What does "FSB" stand for, anyway? Haha. 

Last edited:

Un-deadstocked these today, to soothe the pain of missing out on the squadrons.  I still need the night factors and FSBs, too!

What does "FSB" stand for, anyway? Haha. 

lol, i think "field snow boot"?

sfb was special forces... hmm.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom