Flyknit Chukka Thread

I tried on my regular size (11.5) and it was WAY too big.  the 11 would have worked...but i'll wear these with normal socks.  Nothing too thick since I'm in cali.  The 10.5 fits perfect, but i think it's because there is very little to the upper of this shoe.  I barely could get over the mind**** of sizing down a full size, but 10.5 works for me.  I also have relatively thin feet...so that might help.  My buddy got his pair TTS and he wishes he went 1/2 size down.  I may be selling the extra 11 I have.  DS and ready to ship.
so you really do have to size down a full damn size huh? How does the half size down feel?

so you really do have to size down a full damn size huh? How does the half size down feel?

I don't think you have to size one full down. It certainly can work, simply because there is so little fabric in the toebox area and the shoe is so easy to get on based on the nature of the cut. HUGE opening in terms of the tongue and ankle fit. I am typically 11.5 in most things Nike and got an 11. There is ample room in the toebox, but not such that they look or feel clumsy- I could easily double sock or wear a thick wool sock and be just fine. I won't send them back for an 10.5 because I think the 11 is workable. That being said, a 10.5 wouldn't be out of the question. I don't need these to be lockdown and snug like i might for basketball so slightly loose fitting is not an issue. I don't need my big toe all the way to the front of the toebox. If that is the fit you desire, then I would probably size down 1 fully, however.

Ordering the womens shoe is a great idea. Im just wondering, arent the womens shoe usually a little more narrow?

Definitely have to go a full size down. I wear a half size down in Chukkas to begin with and the FSB's were huge on me.

:nthat:i'm on hold with woodbury now. Price today is $120 but will be $84 tomorrow. Hoping they have my size and I can order a pair

Edit:

They had my size and placed that order asap. Wasn't taking any chances hoping they would still be around for the lower sale price tomorrow.
Repped for posting that link :nthat:

Last edited:
Copped!!

I was lucky enough to see it when it first broke on another website
whats the other site 
nerd.gif

Thanks for the reps fellas!

Imma keep it real tho! I'm pissed as hell over the pricing of the wolf greys. $83.00 or $120.00 is still good as a mug tho!

I was waiting for them to hit FNL and they never did (@ lesat to my knowledge they didn't). NTLV had sold out, so I ended up paying $191.00 for them from NTSF.

Congrats to those that got through & will be getting through.

im on a conference call for work..and been diaing non stop from my cell with no luck. seems they still have pairs per comments on sneakersteal.

I'm at Woodbury commons now, just got two pairs wolf greys. They are flying off the shelves. The workers are get so mAd that the phone keeps ringing for them. Now they have a guy standing in front of the display waiting for the next size to grab to bring up front lol

What do you say to them on the phone for the discount? They're not honoring the 30% off discount apparently. Pm me please or quote me!!

Back
Top Bottom