Flyknit Chukka Thread

thanks for the info, as i tried to find up and down, nothing appear to me though.

All I want right now is release info on the royal blue pair, and possibly the light grey or black. That's all I need, and more than 1-2 week warning would be nice.

I just happened to be on shopnicekicks.com and found a size 8.5 sitting there in red.

Last pair..so lucky to say the least.

Do these feel weird around the ankle or w.e it covers? After seeing pics of these on feet with jeans or pants they look weird and just long.

If these fit and feel anything like the Lunar Rejuven8 from a few years back, I suggest everyone get a pair. Best workout, running shoe ever.

My pairs arrived today, I had to order a 10 n a 10.5 cuz I wasn't sure about sizing. If anyone wants a 10 let me know before I ship it back on Friday.

But man these shoes are extra light, I think I'll just rock this cw casually n run/train in the black or grey cws when they release.

Last edited:
Crap, I just blew $170 on the reds and now I want these black/turq...Coming March 1. Hopefully not as limited as the reds.

Sorry, NiceKicks only mentioned the black/turq. I pretty much want every colorway so I'll take the releases one at a time lol.

The colored flywire accents on all of these Chukkas are so dope. It must be fun for the designers to come up with colorways.

only the black/turqs are on the nike release calendar, keep checking though cuz nike makes changes all the time

Back
Top Bottom