Flyknit Chukka Thread

Here we go gentlemen!
are those from END? placed order yesterday but only sized down .5 hope they fit

I put my order in yesterday I got my shipping confirmation today, not sure how long it takes to Cali. I'll be tracking for the rest of the week I guess.

Not too many people like these I guess :x

Still almost FSR on End 8)

are those from END? placed order yesterday but only sized down .5 hope they fit
No I got mine from SoleSupremacy on eBay for $110 won the bid at like 2am. They are definitely different from the regular chukka. Weight especially is different and of course the sizing. I believe someone else said it, but I almost think Nike made these with the thought that folks would be wearing thick socks...since they were suppose to be for Sochi and the cold weather.

Last edited:
hey, im the dude who thought i was supposed to go a full size down in chukkas and ended up getting an 11 instead of a 12 in the black/sails. I haven't gotten around to sending them back to nike but if someone wants them for retail + tax + shipping (around $200) here i'd be willing to do that. I know that's not much of a deal but i figured i'd offer.

wanted to pull the trigger on end. there's no promo codes out there is there?

Last edited:
So 2 pairs of flyknit chukkas from Commerce got stolen off of the doorstep. Been going back and forth with Fedex and the Nike store and they are giving me the run around. Has anyone had any experience with getting your sneaker delivery jacked off your porch step? I'm assuming one of these huge corps can help with the insurance claim and refund me the money, but they are just spinning me in circles...
mad.gif

So 2 pairs of flyknit chukkas from Commerce got stolen off of the doorstep. Been going back and forth with Fedex and the Nike store and they are giving me the run around. Has anyone had any experience with getting your sneaker delivery jacked off your porch step? I'm assuming one of these huge corps can help with the insurance claim and refund me the money, but they are just spinning me in circles...
mad.gif
hm, not stolen but broken and fedex was quick to help me out... strange nobody is helping you. did you file a police report too?

How do the FSB's fit? I have 2 pairs of chukkas and went TTS in them and they fit perfectly unlaced and laced to the top.. How should I size in the FSB's? I wear a 10...

How do the FSB's fit? I have 2 pairs of chukkas and went TTS in them and they fit perfectly unlaced and laced to the top.. How should I size in the FSB's? I wear a 10...

At least a half size down. Maybe a full size down. I am usually a 9.5, I wear my chukkas a halff size down (9) and the FSB's a full size down(8.5).

You should get at least a 9.5. Maybe a 9.

hm, not stolen but broken and fedex was quick to help me out... strange nobody is helping you. did you file a police report too?
Did you file a claim and did they actually refund the full amount of the purchase? I'm talking to a manager rep at fedex now and seem to be making a little bit of progress. Problem is Fedex is saying the Nike store has to file a claim as well, and the Nike store is saying they don't ever do that and that they kept their end of the deal which was to ship the shoes.

All my flyknit chukkas are 9. But I went 8.5 with the fsbs. I have wide feet though. If you have regular or narrow I'd say you'd be fine with a full size down.

The insoles of the fsbs are different too with the added targeted cushion at the heel and forefoot.

Did you file a claim and did they actually refund the full amount of the purchase? I'm talking to a manager rep at fedex now and seem to be making a little bit of progress. Problem is Fedex is saying the Nike store has to file a claim as well, and the Nike store is saying they don't ever do that and that they kept their end of the deal which was to ship the shoes.

FedEx is correct. You have to go through nike and tell them. They will me handle the rest. You're covered. Happened to me last year.

sounds like it's time to move, or maybe request a shipping option with signature confirmation for any online order.

Just got my pair of Bright Crimson Chukkas today. Good ol' UPS left them at my neighbor's door, of course. 

These are my first pair of Chukkas, and first pair of Flyknits. I am really impressed. They are light as a feather and even just an indoor wear test shows how comfortable they are. Thanks to the NTers who pointed me to go TTS, you guys were on the money. 

Maybe I'll post up a pic of how they look when I get some time. But just wanted to say thanks again for the advice!

So 2 pairs of flyknit chukkas from Commerce got stolen off of the doorstep. Been going back and forth with Fedex and the Nike store and they are giving me the run around. Has anyone had any experience with getting your sneaker delivery jacked off your porch step? I'm assuming one of these huge corps can help with the insurance claim and refund me the money, but they are just spinning me in circles...>:
Some one did that **** to me last year nike refunded me within 2 days.

Any recommended techniques for cleaning the bottom of the chukka outsoles? I've got a brush that I use on the midsole ribbed section every few wears, but the bottom oustole texture doesn't clean as easily. Does anyone have a method they like?

sounds like it's time to move, or maybe request a shipping option with signature confirmation for any online order.

Getting your package stolen happens in good neighborhoods as well. I live in a great neighborhood and I've been jacked. In fact, it should happen more in good neighborhoods, better chance of it being a nice item.

Just got my pair of Bright Crimson Chukkas today. Good ol' UPS left them at my neighbor's door, of course. 

These are my first pair of Chukkas, and first pair of Flyknits. I am really impressed. They are light as a feather and even just an indoor wear test shows how comfortable they are. Thanks to the NTers who pointed me to go TTS, you guys were on the money. 

Maybe I'll post up a pic of how they look when I get some time. But just wanted to say thanks again for the advice!
i Believe both FedEX and UPS both offer an option to make a signature an option even after its been shipped. Ups My choice premium allows this im sure. not totally positive on fedex but i remember doing it with at least one of those companies,

Or sign up for my ups to have your packages held. Fedex has a similar service. I usually opt for items to be held at the facility.

Back
Top Bottom