Flyknit Chukka Thread

I don't ever wear my Flyknit Free Chukka SP's (Black & University Gold) since I got them so I'm thinking about either selling or working out in them. What do you guys think about working out in the Flyknit Free Chukkas, anyone have any experience in these kicks? Or else probably going to put them up for sale. 

Originally Posted by shagaloso  

The Nike Lunar Flyknit Chukka univ. Red are available now for $119.99 @
Jersey Gardens
1 (908) 629-9171
$119.99
(554969-671)

Just called said they still have a full size run up to 14, still not taking any phone orders. He said they will tomorrow if the phones don't blow up

Last edited:

Originally Posted by shagaloso  

The Nike Lunar Flyknit Chukka univ. Red are available now for $119.99 @
Jersey Gardens
1 (908) 629-9171
$119.99
(554969-671)

Just called said they still have a full size run up to 14, still not taking any phone orders. He sais they will tomorrow if the phones don't blow up
wow

Hopefully you found some new denim at the outlet?
All jokes a said what denim would you recommend? The denim is the picture is H&M skinny low leg, I'm quite thin, and I don't really like my jeans to tight so I waste size up don't recommend any 100 denim either. medschool is pricy.

Last edited:
All jokes a said what denim would you recommend? The denim is the picture is H&M skinny low leg, I'm quite thin, and I don't really like my jeans to tight so I waste size up don't recommend any 100 denim either. medschool is pricy.

A skirt

Uniqlo makes some killer denim, and the prices are right. Look for their online store. Shipping is good too.

Yea uniqlo denim is nice as well, tried it on before thanks. Also thanks for the skirt advice but I'm not really into that kilt stuff. Thanks none the less.

Not so much making fun, just trying to change the world one pair of #ntdenim at a time. A proper fitting pair of pants/denim can go a long way for an outfit and help compliment your sneakers much better. There are a lot of options to be had for under $100. For denim/pants, check out the Levi's Commuter collection and Unbranded denim, both of which you can most likely find at your local Urban Outfitters. The Uniqlo made in Japan selvedge denim is nice for the price as well. If you're into joggers/sweats, check out Zanerobe, Publish and/or the Nike tech fleece pants if you haven't already. Hope this helps and good luck in med school man!

Last edited:
Saw all this talk about denim, and I recommend getting a pair of Real Japan Blues or Naked and Famous.

Last edited:
Not so much making fun, just trying to change the world one pair of #ntdenim at a time. A proper fitting pair of pants/denim can go a long way for an outfit and help compliment your sneakers much better. There are a lot of options to be had for under $100. For denim/pants, check out the Levi's Commuter collection and Unbranded denim, both of which you can most likely find at your local Urban Outfitters. The Uniqlo made in Japan selvedge denim is nice for the price as well. If you're into joggers/sweats, check out Zanerobe, Publish and/or the Nike tech fleece pants if you haven't already. Hope this helps and good luck in med school man!
Reasonable response I don't really care but what you may find appealing others may not, so what I style of denim you make like May be different from mine. In saying so changing the world 1 pair of nt denim at a time means you would like everyone to where the same style of denim you find appealing just some food for thought, I will definitely check out stores and post a new picture when I have "better" denim.

http://www.footy-boots.com/nike-magista-superfly-footwear-collections/

Yoooooooooooo check this out. The lunar sole on the chukkas...
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom