Flyknit Chukka Thread

Can we please have lunar Chukkas instead? If Nike wants to release Frees, they need to make the Mercurials in more colorways instead of Free Chukkas
Much agreed.

I would be patient though, every flyknit shoe is receiving a big push on Free tech right now, and Free chukkas have only been for sale for a few months at best. I would expect that to run through the end of summer with another release wave or two, and then start seeing some Lunar color ways again in fall and pre-holiday/holiday.

Much agreed.

I would be patient though, every flyknit shoe is receiving a big push on Free tech right now, and Free chukkas have only been for sale for a few months at best. I would expect that to run through the end of summer with another release wave or two, and then start seeing some Lunar color ways again in fall and pre-holiday/holiday.
Which is another reason why I'm a bit perplexed.  I don't really understand why Nike is continuing to push Frees, especially since they're not even using the latest generation of Free technology (the ones with the hexagonal grooves on the outsole).  Hopefully there are more Lunars to come by the end of the year. I should have saved enough by then lol

Which is another reason why I'm a bit perplexed.  I don't really understand why Nike is continuing to push Frees, especially since they're not even using the latest generation of Free technology (the ones with the hexagonal grooves on the outsole).  Hopefully there are more Lunars to come by the end of the year. I should have saved enough by then lol
Yeah, that's definitely weird. Why they aren't using the new 4.0 soles from the current flyknit free lows is a mystery to me. Would be a MUCH better match for the quality of the flyknit chukka we are all used to, and would at least be current Free tech. The Flyknit chukka Free sole they are using right now is a pretty sad looking piece of equipment IMO 
sick.gif
. You're right though, opportunity to save!

View media item 1042869
View media item 1042871
View media item 1042872
I think images of the Lunar Max were posted earlier in the thread but for those that haven't seen it.

Quick observations:

First pic from April on Sneaker news the toe box is really "boxy" and I'm not a fan of the shape

2nd: toe box is little less boxy

3rd: pic is closer and the lunarlon on midsole magically appears and the toe has become much much better from where it started but the problem is that the first and second pics appear to be from same shoot??

Last edited:
So I saw a pair of the "Night Factor" Chukkas for under retail, 140 to be exact. 

I was wondering when did they release?
and will they ever release on Nike.com?

Based on what I've been reading, I have to find somewhere that has the free's in store to try on. Because my shoes have to be comfortable when I walk, hence why a lot of my shoes have either zoom or lunarlon. If the free's don't feel that great I guess I can't get the gold ones, which would be a shame too because I really like them.

do the soles affect the sizing of these? ie free vs lunar? i am looking to score the trophy pack and need to know if i go up down or tts?

Back
Top Bottom