Flyknit Chukka Thread

^Sheesh... a little dangerous imo.  Traction isn't really there for the hardwood and lateral support minimal at best.  He does have ankles taped I guess and no shoe is truly gonna save you.

I guess as long as your foot is well contained and won't move around within the shoe, no matter what shoe, you can play in whatever.  Don't think I'd try it though 
laugh.gif

what in Gods name is Brian Cook doing? What a terrible shoe to play ball in. And at his age too. I would ball in slippers when i was 14, but 30+ years old and ballin in flyknit chukka's? I can't wait to see him in the neighborhood and ask him what he was thinking.

hi guys...

im new here...

i fell inlove with chukka too...

here is my first chukka....the orange one....  

i have another one on it's way... haha the mercurial purple....

the first one i got here in singapore.... but it's difficult to find mens size here lower than mens US8..

im a lady but big foot lol... my size is mens 8 usually... but this chukka free i need to drop to size mens 7 or 7.5... 

which i cant find here in SG...   

for the mercurial... i ordered from endclothing UK coz they smaller mens sizes..... mens US 7...

the orange one is womens size...  

hello fellow Singaporean, now you've sampled the joys of the flyknit frees, try and get your hands on the lunar soled chukkas. They will blow your mind.

i want to have lunar soled chukka also. is the sizing same as FREE chukka? i find free chukka cutting quite big... 

i want to have lunar soled chukka also. is the sizing same as FREE chukka? i find free chukka cutting quite big... 
Chukka frees fits big cos of the squarer toebox so there's lots more space there. I size down half from my TTS on lunar chukkas.

i see.... for free chukka mine is 1 size smaller.... i usually wear US women 9 or Mens US 8 ...

for FREE chukka i took Womens US8 ... and mens US 7 ... (will wait for this if fitting is good)  

i found a Mens size 8 and tried it.. but its around 1 inch bigger......

hi guys...

im new here...

i fell inlove with chukka too...

here is my first chukka....the orange one....  

i have another one on it's way... haha the mercurial purple....

the first one i got here in singapore.... but it's difficult to find mens size here lower than mens US8..

im a lady but big foot lol... my size is mens 8 usually... but this chukka free i need to drop to size mens 7 or 7.5... 

which i cant find here in SG...   

for the mercurial... i ordered from endclothing UK coz they smaller mens sizes..... mens US 7...

the orange one is womens size...  
Welcome...

i see.... for free chukka mine is 1 size smaller.... i usually wear US women 9 or Mens US 8 ...

for FREE chukka i took Womens US8 ... and mens US 7 ... (will wait for this if fitting is good)  

i found a Mens size 8 and tried it.. but its around 1 inch bigger......
ah you have the conversions slightly off, a women US 9 is a men's US 7.5 - a difference of 1.5 sizes. A men's 8 would definitely be too big for you.

good looking out as always gus but damn i was hoping to wait until sunday to order because they were going to have a discount code if germany won the world cup
couldnt take the chance now so i went ahead and ordered
anyone else have issues trying to use paypal on their site?
Glad you didn´t wait and cop cause they´re sold out now.....
wink.gif

Maybe they only had 1 pair in stock ...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom