Flyknit Chukka Thread

I'm an 8 fam and I bought a 7 US... Should know more when they arrive... Still curious how folks got 85 shipped...

Mine were def 62 GBP (46 + 15 ship)  which is like $102 US

I went half a size down on my fsbs. probably could have done a whole size but i like how it feels.

RUVILLA had the FSB's this morning for 69.99. Sold out quick. I managed to double up on those. I actually wear those more then my Lunar's, go figure...

.5 size down from your normal size should be fine if you wear socks. Without socks it's still ok but you'd have to lace up a bit tighter and there is toe play. Full size down for a sock like snug fit overall if that's how you like your fit.

Last edited:
Speaking of which, Nike should've released more colors of the FSB sole chukkas...instead of those horrid free soles now. smdh. 
mean.gif

RUVILLA had the FSB's this morning for 69.99. Sold out quick. I managed to double up on those. I actually wear those more then my Lunar's, go figure...

.5 size down from your normal size should be fine if you wear socks. Without socks it's still ok but you'd have to lace up a bit tighter and there is toe play. Full size down for a sock like snug fit overall if that's how you like your fit.
I'm almost flopping in my full size downs 
sick.gif

Repped for the Night Factor Style code.

I also copped FSB's of Hanon yesterday, how did yaw get it at $85 shipped? Mine came out to $102... I'm in the US though... 
Glad to be of some help :smile: let me know when you guys get your dispatch emails, cause mine havent gotten shipped yet :frown:

Last edited:

I'm almost flopping in my full size downs 
sick.gif
I'm guessing your normal shoes must be really super padded then. Flyknits are unpadded, get your dress shoes, chuck size or half down. If you just rock trainers, basketball shoes, and Jordans then who knows, sizing is all over the place with those. For me 1/2 size down from my runners and Jordans/Foams/Kobes/Lebrons/KDs was fine. I could've gone a full size for the sock like feel and still be comfortable. My Lunar Chukkas, Lunar 1's and racers/trainers are all half size up and fit snug.

Last edited:

I could not be more angry I missed that deal, those are probably some of my favorite shoes ever made.

They priced 18.000 Japanese Yen there or around 160 USD.

Save from now!! hahahaha

Not my type though, i prefer lunar base and it is discontinued
mean.gif

Repped for the Night Factor Style code.

I also copped FSB's of Hanon yesterday, how did yaw get it at $85 shipped? Mine came out to $102... I'm in the US though... 
I'm in the US too. When it shifted over to paypal, it showed $87.00 total price USD. I was surprised.

I'm in the US too. When it shifted over to paypal, it showed $87.00 total price USD. I was surprised.

I used PayPal to check out, it was showing $77. However, when I confirmed PayPal payment, it went back to the finalize page on the hanon site and it showed the shipping cost which was not included in the PayPal payment. Wonder what's going to happen.

anyone here lace their chukkas a certain way to prevent tongue slippage? that's my only complaint with the shoe. I use the tab on the tongue but usually have to tie a knot or double loop around it to offset the tongue slipping down to the side when i wear them. the ones I have are the free-soled with flat laces...was curious if those with lunar chukkas and thicker oval laces or those with FSB's have the same issue?

anyone here lace their chukkas a certain way to prevent tongue slippage? that's my only complaint with the shoe. I use the tab on the tongue but usually have to tie a knot or double loop around it to offset the tongue slipping down to the side when i wear them. the ones I have are the free-soled with flat laces...was curious if those with lunar chukkas and thicker oval laces or those with FSB's have the same issue?
My lunars (with oval laces) do the same thing, but I don't tie them super tight.

Last edited:
Don't worry, Hanon is just super slow when it comes to processing orders. Give them a few more days.

Def haven't gotten shipping confirmation from Hanon...

I'm in no hurry so it's all good, but def not impressed by the Custie service...

Back
Top Bottom