Flyknit Chukka Thread

Received my ACGs today, I'm in between sizes, 9.5 would have been tight so my 10 is fine with tighter lacing
smile.gif
What size do you normally wear in Nikes? I am looking to get a pair on eBay but never worn a flyknit chukka before so unsure of sizing.

Thanks bud

What size do you normally wear in Nikes? I am looking to get a pair on eBay but never worn a flyknit chukka before so unsure of sizing.

Thanks bud
The ACGs I got is sized larger than the usual Nike size 10US kicks that I wear and I have wide feet. Again, for this particular pair, I felt I was between sizes. 

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply fam. Ok so would you recommend a half or full size down? I wear 9.5 usually and it fits perfect/snug.

Thanks for the reply fam. Ok so would you recommend a half or full size down? I wear 9.5 usually and it fits perfect/snug.
I'm an endurance runner with wide feet and thus prefer sizing up.

With my ACG pair the 10 felt more like an 11.

For my feet, that's my disclaimer. I certainly don't want you give you wrong info. 

FSB's are a full size down. I wear a 13 in all Flyknit but the FSB's are a 12 and fit identical
Thanks man. Consensus seems to be full size down but I don't if that takes into account the type of socks worn. With the racers I wear thin no show socks but with the FSB i'm gonna wear a thicker sock because it's cold. What do you think?

Thanks man. Consensus seems to be full size down but I don't if that takes into account the type of socks worn. With the racers I wear thin no show socks but with the FSB i'm gonna wear a thicker sock because it's cold. What do you think?

I have two pairs of FSBs; I went a full size down with one and half a size with the other. The full size down is snug with regular cotton sports socks (ankle length Starter brand from Walmart) while the half size down is a more of my regular fit (a bit of wiggle room so my toes aren't touching the inside edge).

Edit: these two new free CWs aren't bad at all. Not sure if I'd cop though I'd chose the wolf greys first.

Last edited:
I have two pairs of FSBs; I went a full size down with one and half a size with the other. The full size down is snug with regular cotton sports socks (ankle length Starter brand from Walmart) while the half size down is a more of my regular fit (a bit of wiggle room so my toes aren't touching the inside edge).

Edit: these two new free CWs aren't bad at all. Not sure if I'd cop though I'd chose the wolf greys first.
Man..you are an MVP. That's very helpful feedback. By not touching the inside edge, do you mean the front toe box? i like half a thumb space in my shoes usually or 1 finger at the heel.

^ nice find

on another note, saw these chukkas on IG from a guy that runs a nike store here in korea. will try painting those letters if i cop.

Man..you are an MVP. That's very helpful feedback. By not touching the inside edge, do you mean the front toe box? i like half a thumb space in my shoes usually or 1 finger at the heel.

You'll be best with a full size then, i just double checked and maybe i was fooling myself or was wearing thicker socks than i remember but you'll get a half thumb space with a full size down

The red SFBs are so nice. Suede swoosh and heel and toe wrap are nice touches too. Wish i could cop.

thanks man. would you still recommend a full size down if I wore a thicker sock? I'm aiming for a fit with half a thumb of toe room.

Back
Top Bottom