Flyknit Chukka Thread

Wow....the htm for $50??? I just bought and sold those for $480. I would be super happy have those at $170. Hell even the original release ones didn't sell for $50 on sale.

Tokyo 7, here in NY. High end brand consignment store

size 10.  They were just sitting there randomly next to all the other high end dress shoes.
Wow. I wonder why they didn't check the market price on these.

Congrats to your pick up!! 
I took whatever I had in my hand and just ran to the register before anyone noticed or changed their mind 
laugh.gif

not that it matters in this thread but in total spent 250 for those, a prada jacket and phillip lim sweater.  If only sneaker consignments were as good quality and decently priced. 

Last edited:
Nike's just being a troll as usual.

Not enough blog posts about these, so they push em back a couple weeks.

Last edited:
^ I am waiting on finishline, hopefully they release these black/sails soon. I have a lot of WC rewards and a GC to use up soon!!!

Hi there !

Speaking of the chukka pink/blue, do you know on which website can I grab a pair, and that can ship in France please ?

that'd be nice :smile:

thanks

Yeah being pushed back on nike.com doesn't mean anything for fnl.com

They're in some boutiques now, and plenty more are dropping them tomorrow. 

None in my area and I've made a ton of calls trying to place a phone order, but all the early places are sold out or won't ship.

Last edited:
Damn, was really looking forward to getting the Black/Sails tomorrow. Guess I'll just have to chill for another couple weeks.

I'm new to the flyknit scene. I'm really feeling those green/blue/pink joints that drop tomorrow. What's the name for the colorway? I would really love to buy them but I don't know if I can justify that price tag. Are they really worth $170?

I'm new to the flyknit scene. I'm really feeling those green/blue/pink joints that drop tomorrow. What's the name for the colorway? I would really love to buy them but I don't know if I can justify that price tag. Are they really worth $170?
if you're buying from FNL, then use coupon 20SUN150 for $20 off $150.

I was refreshing, and the product was listed as "SOLD OUT" when it went live then immediately threw me into half an hour in the SPA pages.

I called and the guy on the phone told me they're sold out across all finishlines nationwide. At 8:30 on release day? Really? 

I've put in enough work for these, if someone has a line, PM me, otherwise I'll be botted up for NDC on the 4th.

I was refreshing, and the product was listed as "SOLD OUT" when it went live then immediately threw me into half an hour in the SPA pages.

I called and the guy on the phone told me they're sold out across all finishlines nationwide. At 8:30 on release day? Really? 

I've put in enough work for these, if someone has a line, PM me, otherwise I'll be botted up for NDC on the 4th.
Dude probably looked at what you saw and had no idea they were coming out today and said "welp they're sold out" I really hope they aren't, they're probably not because no GR flyknit chukka has sold out within the same day like that. I'm going to keep watch over that FNL link

They really didn't release them...same thing happened with the blues and the wolf grey reds...had like 1 or 2 sizes up...

Check Instagram for the new black and white. Lots of boutiques have them and taking phone orders. I got mine from bows and arrows last week with no hassles. You have to pay retail though.

Check Instagram for the new black and white. Lots of boutiques have them and taking phone orders. I got mine from bows and arrows last week with no hassles. You have to pay retail though.
Yeah I was gonna get mine from there since they local...figure I'd just wait for NDC or FNL...September 4th now which I don't mind...more money for the next two 5's

did fnl ever release the wolf greys? i'm glad i purchased from ndc. waiting on fnl is the worst.

^They only had one size 9.5 for sale in the Wolf Greys and I think sizes 8 and 12 in the blues. No other sizes released after the sizes available sold out. Hopefully the blk/sails aren't the same way...

Back
Top Bottom