Flyknit Chukka Thread

Not sure if anyone has seen/mentioned this, but these are supposed to release sometime in the fall
Yes! These are the new cw pack, released next week in asia. 
happy.gif

I'm really regretting that I didn't cop the Blk/Neo Turquoise now..

Is there anyone who knows where I can cop size 11.5 for a good price please please please let me know.

I just don't want to pay that rape price on ebay.

Got lucky and just purchased a pair of the red chukkas on FNL and they shipped!!

How do those flyknit Frees compare to trainers/racers? curious because I want a pair to run in...

they're great to run in, or walk around all day in while the lady shops. I'm sure people in the free fk thread would give you better feedback. but I like them because they're a true sock-like fit. even though I wear them with socks. I'd want more, but it's hard to decide which is the next flyknit when they're all dope. leaning towards another chukka. the current colors are making it hard to narrow down to one.

they're great to run in, or walk around all day in while the lady shops. I'm sure people in the free fk thread would give you better feedback. but I like them because they're a true sock-like fit. even though I wear them with socks. I'd want more, but it's hard to decide which is the next flyknit when they're all dope. leaning towards another chukka. the current colors are making it hard to narrow down to one.

Thanks for the feedback sir. Theres a shop that kicksdeals just posted that has the Black and Rainbow colorways for $110, so im thinking of jumpin on it...

Anyone ever cleaned their flyknit chukkas in the wash?
probably would be the same outcome as throwing fk trainers/racers and roshes in the wash.  just take out the insoles and laces, throw them in a pillowcase and make sure you use cold water. 

Back
Top Bottom