Flyknit Chukka Thread

Got my wolfgrey in from ends last night. I thought they just sent me an empty broken box (ill have to ask for double box next time, good call). Shoes are so light! Didn't expect the sole to be glossy but I guess that helps keep them cleaner. Now gotta go to the po box to pick up my reds. Was about to head out and pick up the tarps but I'm praying that fnl gets them. That $20 off goes a long long way.

Last edited:
I think I'm gonna paint my tarps' sole. I wanted a deeper orange and it's a little too pinkish for me. I feel like olive and orange go so perfect together. 

I think I'm gonna paint my tarps' sole. I wanted a deeper orange and it's a little too pinkish for me. I feel like olive and orange go so perfect together. 

I would love to see how that comes out.

Post pic if you do please!

I agree that the orange would look better. What are you using to paint the soles?

Is the $20 off at FNL always part of their deal? If so I'm down to wait til 6/25! 

There's always a coupon for FNL and if you have a WC reward from them you can use it along with the coupon and have a total of $40 off these chukkas

FNL doesn't usually have the same release dates as nike on shoes like this. They can either have them earlier or later than nike and no one really knows.

got an email from blends saying they have a restock of traps, wolf greys, & obsidians. i checked their website but only saw reds and black/turq on there. i dont know if they do phone orders but might want to give them a call if anyone is interested

Based on previous chukka releases do y'all think a size 10 is going to sell out on the first day of the NDC wolf grey release?

will wait for finishline. I dont want to spend $180 on these shoes, although they are so comfortable. 

There's always a coupon for FNL and if you have a WC reward from them you can use it along with the coupon and have a total of $40 off these chukkas

FNL doesn't usually have the same release dates as nike on shoes like this. They can either have them earlier or later than nike and no one really knows.

Do you (or anyone for that matter) know if you can stack two wc rewards with a coupon?

i paid 5 for blues and 4 for greys,  both size 11.  i've seen listings near that, and some at double.  just message them about em they might budge for 4-5

i paid 5 for blues and 4 for greys,  both size 11.  i've seen listings near that, and some at double.  just message them about em they might budge for 4-5
I wasent talking about eBay lol I was just asking I'm general cause I know some guy selling a 10.5 and I don't want to over pay .. How many of these are even out there ?

I wasent talking about eBay lol I was just asking I'm general cause I know some guy selling a 10.5 and I don't want to over pay .. How many of these are even out there ?
Pretty sure neither HTM Grey or Blue was released in a size 10.5 US.  Check eBay, none completed.  Whole sizes only

Back
Top Bottom