Flyknit Chukka Thread

I have a pair of Wolf's in a 9.5 that I've worn only a few times. Just picked up a pair of the grey HTM's so I'm not really wearing the Wolf's anymore. Can do $150? LMK!
Hi there wondering how close the Greys are between the HTM and Wolfs? I own the HTM but wanna keep them fresh and for special occasions so was gonna buy a pair of Wolfs as beaters. Could you comment on how closely these two look? Or do you have side by side pictures? 

Hi there wondering how close the Greys are between the HTM and Wolfs? I own the HTM but wanna keep them fresh and for special occasions so was gonna buy a pair of Wolfs as beaters. Could you comment on how closely these two look? Or do you have side by side pictures? 

I would definitely pick up a pair of wolfs to beat up. The color is a little off from the HTM and they are just a little darker grey.
View media item 483291

Last edited:

The Wolfs and Grey HTM's are pretty noticeably different. I definitely wear my Wolf's as beaters and they'd pretty much go with everything I'd wear my HTM's with but side-by-side, they contrast. Def pick up a pair if you don't have any other light washed Knits; it's a safe buy.

No problem bro. If you really get indecisive, just do what I did, and buy all of the CW. Saves you a headache. Lol.

anyone else suffering from blisters from the heel pull tab stitching in the back? any advice besides wearing longer socks?  was contemplating removing the pull tab completely with the hope it doesn't compromise the structure of the shoe.

anyone else suffering from blisters from the heel pull tab stitching in the back? any advice besides wearing longer socks?  was contemplating removing the pull tab completely with the hope it doesn't compromise the structure of the shoe.

I just undid the laces from the too loop seemed to help so far. the laces are little longer but not a big deal

Anyone have any better picture of the Lunar Flyknit Chukka Squadron Blue/Squadron Blue-Electric Yellow Style# 554969-447? The picture i've been they look barf...

I'm an ADDICT. These have all been purchased within the last month. Is it just me or is size 10 the most popular size in these? I guess it's just the average male foot size. It definitely wasn't easy getting all these in a size 10. I need the HTM snow pack next...:D

View media item 486220

I'm a size 10 also. Seen a lot of 9.5s sitting around but all of the Chukkas I've copped have been on launch so they've been easy cops. 

I'm addicted to Chukkas also but can't say I'm thrilled with any upcoming colorway. The green/blue/yellow colorway is actually offensively disgusting to me lol. I'll be looking for a discounted pair of Tarps in the meantime.

really need fnl to drop the wolf grey chukkas soon. ive been asking them every other day and they provide me with no info :x

I'm an ADDICT. These have all been purchased within the last month. Is it just me or is size 10 the most popular size in these? I guess it's just the average male foot size. It definitely wasn't easy getting all these in a size 10. I need the HTM snow pack next...
happy.gif
nice man!  same exact pairs i have minus the black ones!

Wow I thought I was bad but you guys are seriously addicted! For GREAT Reasons though. Lets see some outfit pics would love to see how everyone Rocks their Wolf Grey and University Red. I have the HTM Snow White which are easy to rock but definitely have a hard time matching my Reds too well. 

Looking to buy my first pair of these. How do these fit? I'm a sz 11.5 in flyknit trainers (bit of heel slip on a 12) but a sz 12 in roshes and most air maxes.

More pics...I find the different color flywire on the blue yellow pair interesting in a good way...the 606 are burgundy but look just like the reds almost, the upper at least...seems like these all have a sail bottom also
View media item 487124 554969-002
View media item 487126View media item 487127View media item 487128 554969-407
View media item 487129View media item 487130View media item 487131 554969-447
View media item 487132View media item 487133View media item 487134 554969-606
View media item 487135View media item 487136

Looking to buy my first pair of these. How do these fit? I'm a sz 11.5 in flyknit trainers (bit of heel slip on a 12) but a sz 12 in roshes and most air maxes.
Sizing for me is true, I wear them unlaced and laced tight, fits the same to me

Still waiting on the damn wolf greys to pop up on FNL
yea, i pretty much gave up and gave in to getting it from NDC.

figured if i get one from FNL (if they put it up), i could always return it with the NDC receipt.  definitely didnt wanna miss out on those 

So, true meaning 11.5 or 12?
11.5 if thats what you wear normally..I wear a 12 in flyknits (chukkas, Lunar 1's), as well as in jordans or any other shoe..I dont think going up half a size in these would make a huge difference though...if that helps 

Back
Top Bottom