Flyknit Chukka Thread

I just undid the laces from the too loop seemed to help so far. the laces are little longer but not a big deal
thanks... i actually ended up removing just the offending stiff stitching from the heel tab without totally disconnecting the tab from the shoe. made a world of difference. now i can rock them as i originally intended to. with low socks.

Last edited:
You could check a store called blends. They have a store in San Diego, Los Angeles, and Costa Mesa. They should have them in store
Yup, Blends SD has them for sure. I'm not too into them (Roshe head) but I did visit a couple times just a week ago and past two weeks ago, and they have them in stock. I was tempted to get a pair. They also have them online. http://blendsus.com/collections/nike

Last edited:
have anyone used neverwet on these before?
not on flyknits, but on shoes.  imo...I would not spray flyknits with this or any other sneakers or clothing. product says you can use on clothing, but after my test, I wouldn't ever do it again. i tested on two different older work boots to se how they reacted.  it gave the boot a tint, just like the box said it would. completely ruined the suede on the boot and turned it tough to the touch. expected this, but when your product says it can be used on clothing... i mean it is sold in home depot. hope that helps. 

Last edited:
Selling my midnight fogs. Brand new, size 10.5, $170 shipped (Canada/us)

Will trade for the reds!

Just talked with a FNL rep about the wolfs... she told me if the shoe had already come out in June they most likely would not be receiving them at all. Terrible news if its true but would make sense since we've been waiting this long on them.

That being said can anyone point me in the direction of a sz 12.5/13 wolf grey?

not on flyknits, but on shoes.  imo...I would not spray flyknits with this or any other sneakers or clothing. product says you can use on clothing, but after my test, I wouldn't ever do it again. i tested on two different older work boots to se how they reacted.  it gave the boot a tint, just like the box said it would. completely ruined the suede on the boot and turned it tough to the touch. expected this, but when your product says it can be used on clothing... i mean it is sold in home depot. hope that helps. 
thanks, that's good to know. don't wanna mess up the flyknit.
I've sprayed all my fkyknits with water repellant and they are holing up really well. Wore them in the rain, got drinks spilled on them, etc and I've had no issues.
is there a link online to the one you're using? i might do the same. my biggest issue is having things spilled on them. happens to almost all the flyknit i worn so far.

thanks, that's good to know. don't wanna mess up the flyknit.

is there a link online to the one you're using? i might do the same. my biggest issue is having things spilled on them. happens to almost all the flyknit i worn so far.
I just buy the ones they have at footlocker.

Just talked with a FNL rep about the wolfs... she told me if the shoe had already come out in June they most likely would not be receiving them at all. Terrible news if its true but would make sense since we've been waiting this long on them.

That's weird because they didn't receive the the red chukkas till a long time after they released

Call Drip in Hollywood. They have a 13
http://www.driphollywood.com/nike-lunar-flyknit-chukka.html

Back
Top Bottom