Flyknit Chukka Thread

The fogs are a better colorway IMO and I wouldn't spend 170 on them. So........

The way I look at it is that I can pick up the black / white when they release, another color, keep my wolfs and still come out on top.

If I could see the htm in person, maybe they could sway me. I never spent more than 230 for a pair of shoes before.

thanks for the link. 115 is a great price for people were looking for those.

Last edited:
I picked up the HTM chukkas, will give my impressions once i receive them.  It was painful to part with $480 BUT i figured its not much of a risk if I can easily resell them for the same amount,  I'll get to see them and then decide.  

I picked up the HTM chukkas, will give my impressions once i receive them.  It was painful to part with $480 BUT i figured its not much of a risk if I can easily resell them for the same amount,  I'll get to see them and then decide.  

the htm chukka has been tough to find for a reasonable price. it seems there was a bunch released recently in Brazil because a couple of pairs in new eBay listings have an orange tag, which one guy claimed denotes a South American release of the htm. at any rate, 480 shipped is the lowest I've seen for this shoe, so you should feel good about that.

$480 for any sneaker is just ridiculous.would rather get some pirellis or bridgestones.

Anyone know the rd for the new reds?

wolf grey or crimsons? I cant decide!
Wolf Grey because it is more versatile.  I can't stand the crimson.  Don't like it on the Roshes and don't like it here.  Just not my color.  But some people really, really dig it.

the htm chukka has been tough to find for a reasonable price. it seems there was a bunch released recently in Brazil because a couple of pairs in new eBay listings have an orange tag, which one guy claimed denotes a South American release of the htm. at any rate, 480 shipped is the lowest I've seen for this shoe, so you should feel good about that.

I picked up my Grey HTM Chukkas from Flight Club NY for $400 flat.. With the original 21M receipt in the box.

$170 like all the other Chukkas. Figured the same thing as the other dude.. I can def atleast get as much as $400 no matter how hard it was to part with all that money.

Even better. Have you worn yours yet? Worth the price? I'll decide once they come before making up my mind on them.

Even better. Have you worn yours yet? Worth the price? I'll decide once they come before making up my mind on them.

I love my pair. The color way is so clean and the speckled lunar sole always catches eyes when I do where them out. I probably won't sell my pair anytime soon.

Back
Top Bottom