Flyknit Chukka Thread

the last time i wore my midnight fogs to the park, tons of bees started coming around me. guessing cause of the orange. just a fyi haha :tongue:

Does anyone have any Blends discount codes?  I wanna purchase some chukkas from their online store, but after tax, and shipping... it's comes out to a whopping $200! 

I'm on  the hunt for size 13 midnight fog's, black neo turq's, and dark obsidian's. 

Thanks in advance!

EDIT:  Also, I searched the first page and throughout the thread for a list of online stores that carry these, but couldn't find one.  Is it just Nike.com, blends, FNL, and a few others that sell them?

Last edited:
Does anyone have any Blends discount codes?  I wanna purchase some chukkas from their online store, but after tax, and shipping... it's comes out to a whopping $200! 

I'm on  the hunt for size 13 midnight fog's, black neo turq's, and dark obsidian's. 

Thanks in advance!

EDIT:  Also, I searched the first page and throughout the thread for a list of online stores that carry these, but couldn't find one.  Is it just Nike.com, blends, FNL, and a few others that sell them?
You try visiting their store. They have one in Costa Mesa, Santa Ana, and LA. In SD too but that one is going to be kind of far for you

You try visiting their store. They have one in Costa Mesa, Santa Ana, and LA. In SD too but that one is going to be kind of far for you
I called all their locations to check for colorways in my size, and none of them had any that interested me.  The only colors that are available in my size that I want are on their web store.  Prices are kinda steep, though after tax and shipping. 

This is probably old news to most, but I was looking at closeups of the sequoias and some other colorways, and it looks like the tongue is no longer made of Flyknit. Instead it appears to be a nylon-like material. When did they make the change and does anyone have opinions on preference? I only have the Midnight Fogs so far, and I really like the way the tongue has the Flyknit pattern as well, so this was slightly off-putting. For the same $180 retail, why are we getting less Flyknit?

Edit: After comparing with my Midnight Fogs, maybe these are just laced really tight? I dunno, it looks different to me. Another pic...

Last edited:

This is probably old news to most, but I was looking at closeups of the sequoias and some other colorways, and it looks like the tongue is no longer made of Flyknit. Instead it appears to be a nylon-like material. When did they make the change and does anyone have opinions on preference? I only have the Midnight Fogs so far, and I really like the way the tongue has the Flyknit pattern as well, so this was slightly off-putting. For the same $180 retail, why are we getting less Flyknit?

Edit: After comparing with my Midnight Fogs, maybe these are just laced really tight? I dunno, it looks different to me. Another pic...
I think it is the same tongue. Fingers crossed!

Btw, I'm waiting this cw too!

This one goes out to all the haters:
Those white HTMs  
smokin.gif

Where are the haters you are referring to? Or was that just an excuse to post a collection pic?

Some dude in the Zoom Flyknit thread is claiming that I posted up these pics (of only 7 pairs of FK) as an attempt to get reps.

There are more important things in life than reps.

Where are the haters you are referring to? Or was that just an excuse to post a collection pic?

this dude is just trying to get reps. He wants everyone to drool over a pair of shoes he has. He posted this same thing in the flyknits racers thread and someone blasted him because he said here's my humble collection.

Can someone just post a GIF of someone clapping so we can give him his props and move on?

Congrats dude, you have an expensive pair of shoes. Two thumbs up bro. You doin it big.

Some dude in the Zoom Flyknit thread is claiming that I posted up these pics (of only 7 pairs of FK) as an attempt to get reps.

There are more important things in life than reps.

No, the thread starter was just clowning you for saying here's my humble collection. He came at you a little hard, but you know what your aim was.

this dude is just trying to get reps. He wants everyone to drool over a pair of shoes he has. He posted this same thing in the flyknits racers thread and someone blasted him because he said here's my humble collection.

Can someone just post a GIF of someone clapping so we can give him his props and move on?

Congrats dude, you have an expensive pair of shoes. Two thumbs up bro. You doin it big.

LOL! Your comment was EXACTLY what I was looking to get out of posting a few pics of my collection. Thanks for your compliance!

I just don't understand how/why dudes are so sensitive. What's the big deal? Who am I offending?? Why aren't we talking about shoes??

Last edited:
are chukkas TTS??  i found a ds wolf grey pair for $150+shipping but it's 9.5.  i usually wear a 8.5-9 so i was wondering if i should look for more or if i should just pull the trigger loll

are chukkas TTS??  i found a ds wolf grey pair for $150+shipping but it's 9.5.  i usually wear a 8.5-9 so i was wondering if i should look for more or if i should just pull the trigger loll

True to size, so 9.5 would be too big for you.

I saw it right after I posted lol but I called and the smallest they had was a 10.5. I wish they had my size, can't beat that deal.
they sold out pretty quick then. sorry man. i also was able to scoop a pair for 125 shipped from OS Life. they had a major clearance on 25-30 pairs of kicks. had the black sails in a 8 and 8.5 (waited forever for an 8.5 from FNL earlier in august but they swindled us), so i was on that. some dude  kept holding them in his cart and i waited patiently until i was able to cop. Id try ebay if i were you man, the fact they had a full size run and sold them for 125 is really surprising to me. sorry you couldnt call in time 

tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom