Flyknit Chukka Thread

Joining the crew. No pairs yet but trying to scoop up a deal soon. I see you guys routinely post good deals in here so I'm in the right place :smokin

Joining the crew. No pairs yet but trying to scoop up a deal soon. I see you guys routinely post good deals in here so I'm in the right place
smokin.gif
Just grab a pair, you won´t regret...and just in case go TTS, these shoes are addictive, good luck !!!!!

Just got off the Nike chat and the rep says they are not expecting the Squadron Blue Platinum  Style - Color # 554969-400 to release in the states anytime soon. So far it may just be an international release. I hope this changes. But looks like these aren't releasing within the next couple months in the states.

don't know if i should just cop the burgundys on sale now, or wait for other CWs..

would kill for a tarp/crimson in an 8.5 though.

Squadron Blue and Dark Green for sure
hope they drop stateside soon

thanks for the links, but it might be best to just put everything into one post instead of spamming the thread.

I don't think he's spamming.

If you look at his posts, he's linking to different deals he finds on the internet. I hardly see any duplicated links posted and the prices also do vary.

I don't think he's spamming.

If you look at his posts, he's linking to different deals he finds on the internet. I hardly see any duplicated links posted and the prices also do vary.
Thanks mate. It´s hardly my intention to spam this thread, I post links as i browse through my bookmarks and check for deals on these chukkas. Sometimes I know get a bit carried away but I´ll try to post all at once...though I´m not sure if i´ll be able....  ;-)))

I will have to hire you as my lawyer...lol

I also think it's a plus to not have to go many pages back to find out new info to where the newer releases are dropping. Thanks for that!

Back
Top Bottom