Flyknit Chukka Thread

Just copped the black/neo for 100 euros with shipping thanks to @gusmq

Cannot wait. Got it in an 8 but usually wear an 8.5 in the trainers, FK1s and roshes. Normal width foot so hopefully it'll fit!

Now all i need is to get me some tarp/crimsons and midnight fogs and I'll be done.. for now.

Last edited:

Yeah thanks so much for that, might go for supplystore tbh. Hype DC is here in Adelaide, but $219 is a bit too much since im cash strapped :frown:. Plus im not a fan of their service either, they dont know their stuff very well...

IM looking at whats overseas as well, because I know that its way cheaper over there. I have a $150 budget, and my Blue Glows were $152 from End (inc shipping) and now I sold them. Idc if they are an old cw, as long as its a decent price with fast, reliable service and shipping.

And thats gusmq, your saving a lot of people ***** on this thread, keep it up.
I think supplystore is your best choice, just checked their prices and they´re $ 109 not $ 159 AUD which I think is a great deal to start with !!!! It´s a no brainer for that price....

Just grab a pair, don´t sleep !!!!

Last edited:

Cannot wait. Got it in an 8 but usually wear an 8.5 in the trainers, FK1s and roshes. Normal width foot so hopefully it'll fit!

Now all i need is to get me some tarp/crimsons and midnight fogs and I'll be done.. for now.
Glad you copped for 100 EUR. Just chech my other links for the Tarps and Fogs, you still can grab some on sale at the EU websites.

I think supplystore is your best choice, just checked their prices and they´re $ 109 not $ 159 AUD which I think is a great deal to start with !!!! It´s a no brainer for that price....

Just grab a pair, don´t sleep !!!!
Yeah I know, because I saw the 159 pricetag on your post and thought hell no, but looked at it anyways and thought I will order from them for sure.

So now which cw guys?

I've always digged the Green/Black, but they are too common and really out there in terms of style and colours. The other one however is also fantastic, but too hard to pull of and also really out there. 

I liked both equally, but one thing I dislike about both is that the laces dont match the tongue colour... it really annoys me, even with any other shoe. Thoughts will be appreciated. 

Yeah I know, because I saw the 159 pricetag on your post and thought hell no, but looked at it anyways and thought I will order from them for sure.

So now which cw guys?

I've always digged the Green/Black, but they are too common and really out there in terms of style and colours. The other one however is also fantastic, but too hard to pull of and also really out there. 

I liked both equally, but one thing I dislike about both is that the laces dont match the tongue colour... it really annoys me, even with any other shoe. Thoughts will be appreciated. 
My first choice would be the Greens. I understand that they´re loud but you can always tone them down with a simple lace swap, maybe dark greens. Same with purples, just a lace swap and you have a completly new chukka.

How much do they come after shipping? Too lazy to register and curious....

Last edited:

My first choice would be the Greens. I understand that they´re loud but you can always tone them down with a simple lace swap, maybe dark greens. Same with purples, just a lace swap and you have a completly new chukka.

How much do they come after shipping? Too lazy to register and curious....
I was thinking the same but where can I get laces that have the same length and material as the ones already on? I might search around a bit more...

As for shipping; 

AusPost Eparcel- $18 AUD (2-5 days)

Express- $36 (1-2 days) 

This is for Australia only.

Im assuming your from America? Yeah? These are the prices for America.

Aus Post Express to America (5-7 days) is $77.

DHL Global Mail (5-14 days is $47.

Last edited:
Does anyone have a on feet pic of the Black/Neo/Turquoise? Trying to decide if I should return my midnight fogs and get them

I'd go for the greens too. I'd probably lace swap to black laces to blend it in with the black tongue. It'll almost look the 2014 green CW.

The purple one reminds me of Ronald McDonald on acid for some reason..

Can't find Tarps in 8/8.5 anywhere unfortunately..  And I found the fogs! Prefer it more than the Blacks so I may just cancel the order with dope factory.

I'd go for the greens too. I'd probably lace swap to black laces to blend it in with the black tongue. It'll almost look the 2014 green CW.

The purple one reminds me of Ronald McDonald on acid for some reason..
My mind is saying to go for the greens also. But the laces. Where can I find Black Chukka laces? How long are the FlyKnit Chukka laces?

"The purple one reminds me of Ronald McDonald on acid for some reason.." I dont know why I find this so funny.

Does anyone have a on feet pic of the Black/Neo/Turquoise? Trying to decide if I should return my midnight fogs and get them
lolol i'm contemplating the exact opposite. Cancel the black and cop the fogs.. What about the fogs do you not like?

My mind is saying to go for the greens also. But the laces. Where can I find Black Chukka laces? How long are the FlyKnit Chukka laces?

"The purple one reminds me of Ronald McDonald on acid for some reason.." I dont know why I find this so funny.
It uses the oval laces I believe?

http://www.shoelacesexpress.com/ovalathletic.asp  is a good place to start.

If you're on a budget, I usually stop by Daiso. Not sure if you have it there down under. Everything sold there's $2 and they have white or black oval laces in 2 different lengths.

lolol i'm contemplating the exact opposite. Cancel the black and cop the fogs.. What about the fogs do you not like?
I have the black/sails also and I don't really like loud colorways so I just wanted the blacks so I could wear them with any outfit. Also, got the midnight fogs in 12 when I'm an 11.5

Originally Posted by mykoh
It uses the oval laces I believe?

http://www.shoelacesexpress.com/ovalathletic.asp  is a good place to start.

If you're on a budget, I usually stop by Daiso. Not sure if you have it there down under. Everything sold there's $2 and they have white or black oval laces in 2 different lengths.
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/New-Unis...othingShoeCare&var&hash=item4ac6347c55&_uhb=1 

You can pick up the same FlyKnit Laces for dirt cheap on eBay, but the sizes is what im worrying about... 

Im gonna pull the laces out of my blue glows and measure, will update so all of you guys know as well!

So from tip to tip, 141 cm's are the laces on the Flyknit Chukka. (I measured from the top of the plastic tips).

The plastic tips are 2cm's in length. 

You might be able to wear them comfortably if they stretch a bit or wear really thin socks.  I think these run pretty TTS.  I tried to size down and my toes felt cramped.

I have trainers in 8 and my toes do feel a little squished. Upper did not stretch out too much either. The other trainers, FK1s and Roshes in 8.5 fit very comfortably, but I'm hoping the chukkas would be okay half size down as they are unpadded. 

Furthermore, I wear the same size shoes as GTfan712 so if he can size down half, hopefully I can too. 
smokin.gif

Also, just copped the fogs for 113 Eur inc shipping. Feeling guilty as hell, but I am a happy man.

Last edited:

I was thinking the same but where can I get laces that have the same length and material as the ones already on? I might search around a bit more...

As for shipping; 

AusPost Eparcel- $18 AUD (2-5 days)

Express- $36 (1-2 days) 

This is for Australia only.

Im assuming your from America? Yeah? These are the prices for America.

Aus Post Express to America (5-7 days) is $77.

DHL Global Mail (5-14 days is $47.
Thanks for the info. You can´t beat $ 127 and shipped in 2-5 days, it´s a great deal, hope you ordered.

Overseas shipping rates are a bit steep to America....but it´s a long way through the ocean from down under  ; ))))

Last edited:
When I first saw the Green/orange I loved them but the more I saw new photos come out, the more I realized they are a little too loud for my taste.

Now this Green is a must have. I really want to find a way to make them into low tops and then I will have Custom HTM style low tops. And the research begins.

Why you wanna make them into low tops???? Gonna ruin them, just beautiful as they come....

yes! finally bought size 9s wolf grey's from nike.com. couldn't find them anywhere!

Back
Top Bottom