Flyknit Chukka Thread

lol why do those answers not surprise me.. you guys are no help at all. 
laugh.gif

I can afford it, but the other half will think i am out of my mind. I've purchased 2 roshes, 2 FK1s in the past month alone.
Or....you can return the roshes....lol

I have 2 pairs which I copped and hardly wear because of these chukkas.... nothing beats them !!!

Last edited:

I have 2 pairs which I copped and hardly wear because of these chukkas.... nothing beats them !!!
Lol.. already worn the roshes and they do feel like a cheap shoe compared to the flyknits for sure. You do make me want to sell them though. I have a pair of thunder blues which I hardly ever wear. Haha

Also, did you size down half from the roshes to the chukkas?

okay tried cancelling the order for the black/neos but dopefactory shipped it out SUPER quick (will reach me tmr :wow: ) and now even with the Fogs coming in I feel like keeping them. Should I? Does anyone here own both? 

So my options:
1. Return them and cop a pair of Burgundys
2. Keep them and cop a pair of Burgundys
3. Return them and be happy with the fogs

ahh first world problems..:smh:
If you got them for less than retail, keep both. I have both and was able to get them way under retail and love them.

Story of my life. Was a hardcore roshe-head, then they became over-hyped, so I switched to flyknits. After that it was game over and my roshes never saw the light of day again.  They're being neglected, sitting in the corner collecting dust. 

For anyone in the Philippines:

New colorways available at Nike Park BHS!

Got someone to score me the greys!!!

6,995php comes out to $157 USD.

Not bad at all.

Ref - 

I don't check this thread for ONE NIGHT because The Venetian in Macau doesn't offer free wi-fi access and Wolf Greys in 10.5 re-up on NDC and sell out... :smh:

SERIOUSLY?!?!?! :rolleyes

Last edited:
Last edited:

Story of my life. Was a hardcore roshe-head, then they became over-hyped, so I switched to flyknits. After that it was game over and my roshes never saw the light of day again.  They're being neglected, sitting in the corner collecting dust. 
ditto

Lol.. already worn the roshes and they do feel like a cheap shoe compared to the flyknits for sure. You do make me want to sell them though. I have a pair of thunder blues which I hardly ever wear. Haha

Also, did you size down half from the roshes to the chukkas?
I´m size 8 in roshes, blazers, AM1, zoom victory, flyknit 1+, flyknit trainers and flyknit chukkas, so TTS. I wouldn´t size down...

lol looking back at it though, roshes were just warming us up for flyknits.

Here I was thinking the midnight fogs would sit, and they're sold out! wth.

When I first saw the Green/orange I loved them but the more I saw new photos come out, the more I realized they are a little too loud for my taste.

Now this Green is a must have. I really want to find a way to make them into low tops and then I will have Custom HTM style low tops. And the research begins.

View media item 733872

Agree, and at first glance I would cut the flyknit slightly above the heel cup, fold over and sew. From there, the tongue also needs to be shortened. Keep in mind that cutting the flyknit may lead to the material unbinding. It would be nice to have HTM lows of these, but they're great regardless.

Back
Top Bottom