Flyknit Chukka Thread

Proper LB just dropped the Night Factors. $170. You're welcome
happy.gif
Link ?

Saw these on instagram.

If the midsole is really that light in person they've honestly became my favourite chukka. I prefer the midsole to be light/pale rather than dark/bright, but that's just me.

Last edited:
Definitely a dope sneaker. Do you think the comfort will be the same though? With it not being a lunar sole.
No, not even close. 

The lunar sole will be way more comfortable. The free is just phylon, a standard foam. 

I have the Dunk OMS which uses the identical midole/outsole setup and it is significantly firmer than the lunar foam.

just got an email from blendsus and they do not have the night factors. the olympic chukka is tempting me though..

Saw these on instagram.

View media item 777290

If the midsole is really that light in person they've honestly became my favourite chukka. I prefer the midsole to be light/pale rather than dark/bright, but that's just me.

These are quickly becoming my favs as well.

NDC tweeted me back saying 2/7 at 8 am. 1 per customer at $200. Hope there's no bs and they're a fairly easy cop.

just got an email from blendsus and they do not have the night factors. the olympic chukka is tempting me though..

Did the email say they were getting the Olympic chukkas?

These are quickly becoming my favs as well.

NDC tweeted me back saying 2/7 at 8 am. 1 per customer at $200. Hope there's no bs and they're a fairly easy cop.

Did they mention if it was TLO or not?

Last edited:
copped the the Squadrons from Finishline with 5% eBates back and $20 off with free shipping use coupon code 20SNOW120

Back
Top Bottom