Flyknit Chukka Thread

Publish Joggers
Know any good deals? I looked on their website...$82
sick.gif

Are these as comfy as lunalons sole wise? Are they heavier?
The FSBs are heavier, but not as comfortable, in my opinion.  They're still delightful to wear, and are a lot more comfortable than most sneakers in my collection(that aren't flyknits).
FSB is a play on Nike's SFB of Special Field Boot. I dont know why the letters are rearranged but you can see the sole is the same
Thank you, sir!  Repped.

Can someone with swoosh access please check if the FSBs are discounted today?  Just wondering if the rumors are true.

Thanks in advance. 

Maybe it's Flyknit Special Boot.

Anyway, I have the Dunk OMS which uses the identical midsole/outsole. Be prepared, this is nowhere near as comfortable as the lunar sole on the Chukkas. (I have the plats) The FSB is just a bulked up Phylon Free sole. Not much in terms of cushioning. It'll be much heavier also.

FSB = For Sochi, Bro

I'm getting my FSBs and Kobe 9s later this week. I can't wait to try em out because both have been said to feel very different than the running Flyknit kicks that we've been accustomed to.

Can someone with swoosh access please check if the FSBs are discounted today?  Just wondering if the rumors are true.

Thanks in advance. 
They aren't unfortunately. Leading me to believe that they won't be eligible at all for swoosh discount 
tired.gif

got my obsidian/platinums in today, first pair of chukkas and i must say they're really nice. definitely a more functional daily shoe than my flyknit racers/trainers

Nice p/u's :smokin

Thanks. The FSB's run large like everyone has been saying, and I am one of the few that actually size down on Flyknits. They are definitely heavier and the sole is less comfortable, more solid and more bulky. That being said these will own the winter. They look like they have great snow/ice grip, but the bottoms will definitely wear down on asphalt and concrete. There are wedge griping and little nubs that protrude out.

Here is my sizing for comparison
Nike SB 9.5
Jordan 9.5
Free Run 2 and 3 9.5
Flyknit Trainer 9
Flyknit Lunar One 9
Flyknit Racer 9
Flyknit Chukka 9
Flyknit Chukka FSB ..... 8.5?

Im keeping these 9's but Im ordering an 8.5 just to see.

On a side note, I love the red box, but does anyone know why Nike went with the red box?

On a side note, I love the red box, but does anyone know why Nike went with the red box?
The red box is the newish NSW box - I guess Nike wanted to fresh things up.... been like that for a while now with a few chukka's but you probably already knew that.

Back
Top Bottom