Flyknit Chukka Thread

Yeah, you are a machine!

I've been waiting for a deal on University Reds in 9.5 on Nike or retailers since I found out about them, but only saw the Midnights and Wolf Greys restock occasionally.

Ugh...I have spent too much money so I resisting as much as I can. 
embarassed.gif

EDIT: Oh quick question, I hear people sizing 0.5 down for these? Guess they're not TTS?

don think they will bring wolf grey back again though. seems like it is completely gone from nike, not even under OOS. been checking back everyday for them wolf grey

Yeah, you are a machine!

I've been waiting for a deal on University Reds in 9.5 on Nike or retailers since I found out about them, but only saw the Midnights and Wolf Greys restock occasionally.

Ugh...I have spent too much money so I resisting as much as I can. 
embarassed.gif

EDIT: Oh quick question, I hear people sizing 0.5 down for these? Guess they're not TTS?

don think they will bring wolf grey back again though. seems like it is completely gone from nike, not even under OOS. been checking back everyday for them wolf grey
You might be correct actually, sorry if I brought your hopes up.

This was about a month ago while I was checking up NCD for University Reds weekly, IIRC I ended up seeing Midnights, Black/White as well as Wolf Greys available (~sizes 8 - 12).

70% sure...

Seems like they haven't restocked since.

Anybody order from 

http://asphaltgold.de/

before? I ordered from them and by default it was shipped via DHL international. I dont know how much time that is, but EXPRESS is listed 3-5 days, so I am guessing it takes longer but not specified. Anyways here is the tracking info provided and I am wondering how long does it take usually

the lowdown:

It took 4 days to get to the U.S and now I am wondering how long it is going to take to get to my place in Houston TX
[table][tr][th=""]Date/time[/th][th=""]City[/th][th=""]Status[/th][/tr][tr][td]Mon, 03.02.2014 21:02 h[/td][td]--[/td][td]The instruction data for this shipment have been provided by the sender to DHL electronically[/td][/tr][tr][td]Tue, 04.02.2014 18:38 h[/td][td]Saulheim, Germany[/td][td]The international shipment has been processed in the export parcel center[/td][/tr][tr][td]Wed, 05.02.2014 09:56 h[/td][td]IPZ-Ffm, Germany[/td][td]The shipment will be transported to the destination country and, from there, handed over to the delivery organization. (Homepage / online shipment tracking: https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction)[/td][/tr][tr][td]Fri, 07.02.2014 16:03 h[/td][td]United States[/td][td]The shipment has arrived in the destination country (Chicago)[/td][/tr][/table]
Asphaltgold's good. Just give it time.

Ordered a pair of Fogs from them and it came with stickers, a pen and some haribo gummies. 

Quote:

Anybody order from 

http://asphaltgold.de/

before? I ordered from them and by default it was shipped via DHL international. I dont know how much time that is, but EXPRESS is listed 3-5 days, so I am guessing it takes longer but not specified. Anyways here is the tracking info provided and I am wondering how long does it take usually

the lowdown:

It took 4 days to get to the U.S and now I am wondering how long it is going to take to get to my place in Houston TX
[table][tr][th=""]Date/time[/th][th=""]City[/th][th=""]Status[/th][/tr][tr][td]Mon, 03.02.2014 21:02 h[/td][td]--[/td][td]The instruction data for this shipment have been provided by the sender to DHL electronically[/td][/tr][tr][td]Tue, 04.02.2014 18:38 h[/td][td]Saulheim, Germany[/td][td]The international shipment has been processed in the export parcel center[/td][/tr][tr][td]Wed, 05.02.2014 09:56 h[/td][td]IPZ-Ffm, Germany[/td][td]The shipment will be transported to the destination country and, from there, handed over to the delivery organization. (Homepage / online shipment tracking: https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction)[/td][/tr][tr][td]Fri, 07.02.2014 16:03 h[/td][td]United States[/td][td]The shipment has arrived in the destination country (Chicago)[/td][/tr][/table]

Asphaltgold's good. Just give it time.

Ordered a pair of Fogs from them and it came with stickers, a pen and some haribo gummies. 
As other members here have stated, it takes between 7 to 10 days depending on customs, just a matter of time.....

Last edited:
This is by far the most helpful thread I've seen on NT.

Ordered my first chukka thanks to the links here.
+1 Seen so much helpful information be passed around in here. I'm hoping to get my first pair within the next few weeks, likely platinum's if I can't get some of the more elusive colourways that caught my eye.

+1 Seen so much helpful information be passed around in here. I'm hoping to get my first pair within the next few weeks, likely platinum's if I can't get some of the more elusive colourways that caught my eye.
How much are you getting them for? Cheapest retail I found was little over 160 shipped.

You might be correct actually, sorry if I brought your hopes up.

This was about a month ago while I was checking up NCD for University Reds weekly, IIRC I ended up seeing Midnights, Black/White as well as Wolf Greys available (~sizes 8 - 12).

70% sure...

Seems like they haven't restocked since.

nah, no probs. just sharing my observation for those hunting the wolf. then again, no harm checking in as it just a search on nike. :smile:

How much are you getting them for? Cheapest retail I found was little over 160 shipped.
I see them pop up enough that procrastinating for a bit doesn't seem like much of a risk, but if there's nothing for less than retail when I decide to order I'd be fine paying the 170. Where did you find them for 160 shipped?

I see them pop up enough that procrastinating for a bit doesn't seem like much of a risk, but if there's nothing for less than retail when I decide to order I'd be fine paying the 170. Where did you find them for 160 shipped?
http://www.urbanindustry.co.uk/prod...-chukka-shoes-squadron-blue-pure-platinum.asp

Having trouble finding a promo code to make them cheaper.

EDIT: Oh crap, nevermind haha, I converted it from EURO to USD instead of GBP to USD. The actual price is 194. My bad lol. But yeah quite a few places with 170+shipping.

Last edited:
If they did make them, it must have been in small numbers.  I stopped by the ES store on release day and they didn't have anything past a 13 in the squadrons or that minty green color.

Hey guys. My fsb chukkas just came in. I usually wear a 9 or 8.5 so I ordered a 8.5. It came out a little too big! Anyone want to swap for a 8? My 8.5 for your 8? Let me know! Thanks!

Hey guys. My fsb chukkas just came in. I usually wear a 9 or 8.5 so I ordered a 8.5. It came out a little too big! Anyone want to swap for a 8? My 8.5 for your 8? Let me know! Thanks!
With a significant number of members stressing that these run big(not slightly, but by almost a full size), you should've expected this. 

Last edited:
It ordered them at 8am on release day in my usual size

They come in today, if the run big to the point where its a problem i'll return and get a an 8 or 8.5.

With a significant number of members stressing that these run big(not slightly, but by almost a full size), you should've expected this. 
So you guys are saying that if I rock an 8 in chukkas (and I already sized .5 down from my Jordans/SBs/Lebrons), I should size down to a 7.5 in these FSBs?

So you guys are saying that if I rock an 8 in chukkas (and I already sized .5 down from my Jordans/SBs/Lebrons), I should size down to a 7.5 in these FSBs?

Shadykat shaddup! It's no biggie but if someone wanted to swap right on. if not it's all good. Don't tell me I shoulda known better, ***!

my order shipped from exit 36 for the FSB. They shipped it UPS instead of USPS even though they mentioned free ship code was being shipped via USPS. I was hoping USPS cause it'll get here faster but oh well :smokin

I ordered my true size cause nothing smaller was available :frown:

We'll see if rocking with my thick snowboarding socks will help otherwise I'll need to get rid of them :lol:

my order shipped from exit 36 for the FSB. They shipped it UPS instead of USPS even though they mentioned free ship code was being shipped via USPS. I was hoping USPS cause it'll get here faster but oh well
smokin.gif

I ordered my true size cause nothing smaller was available
frown.gif

We'll see if rocking with my thick snowboarding socks will help otherwise I'll need to get rid of them
laugh.gif
Whoa, first time I hear of USPS delivering faster than anybody else hahah.

:lol: it would be here either friday or saturday if shipped USPS priority

UPS ground - would be here sometime early next week

YES you should. Im normally a 9.5 in Nikes. I wear a 9 in regular chukkas and a 9 in the FSB's is too big. I need to buy an 8.5

Back
Top Bottom