Flyknit Chukka Thread

So you guys are saying that if I rock an 8 in chukkas (and I already sized .5 down from my Jordans/SBs/Lebrons), I should size down to a 7.5 in these FSBs?
Shadykat shaddup! It's no biggie but if someone wanted to swap right on. if not it's all good. Don't tell me I shoulda known better, ***!
Lolwut...catching heat when I'm not even the one who sonned you...

Looking to get those squadrons (think thats the name) that dropped last Sat I believe. Size 10.5 anybody know if they can be found for retail, these will hopefully be my first pair.

my order shipped from exit 36 for the FSB. They shipped it UPS instead of USPS even though they mentioned free ship code was being shipped via USPS. I was hoping USPS cause it'll get here faster but oh well
smokin.gif

I ordered my true size cause nothing smaller was available
frown.gif

We'll see if rocking with my thick snowboarding socks will help otherwise I'll need to get rid of them
laugh.gif
I got my TTS too. In my opinion you can't feed into sizing opinions too much. After all, everybody has different preferences on how their shoes fit. Hopefully They'll be okay. Plus its not like the flyknit will crease if theyre a little too big

YES you should. Im normally a 9.5 in Nikes. I wear a 9 in regular chukkas and a 9 in the FSB's is too big. I need to buy an 8.5

dammit man, i just bought my usual 9.5
why isnt there a notice on boot sizing? i just bought international and im gonna be stuck with these??

Last edited:
brando23 brando23 thanks for your input. More than likely people here are rocking it with thin no show socks for their jogger pants or the tech pants :nerd: :lol:

Hopefully it works out. if not no biggie :smokin

Last edited:
So what are the chances of seeing the grey, black, or red ones come back up or get restocked on NDC? Not really feeling any of the other colorways. 

Also, trying to stick with NDC for the swoosh discount

do you guys think nike will require a receipt for an exchange. my girl bought me the squadrons as a gift but she lost the receipt in the bag. anyway they would give me store credit instead?

Back
Top Bottom