Flyknit Chukka Thread

For those still hunting for platinums, Blends in Santa Ana and San Diego are carrying scattered sizes.  It's worth giving them a call to see what they have.  Also, if you're not located near these two stores, but are closer to either of the other locations, you can have them transfer your sneakers to their other locations, and pick it up.  This service is free.  

Link to their contact info:

http://blendsus.com/pages/location

Good luck!

Thanks to my boy Gusmq i got the flyknits.... some of the recent pick ups i got 
Nice pick ups !!!!! 8 pairs, not bad at all.....
roll.gif
roll.gif

Just a heads up, Nordstrom has a lot of sizes for the Black/White/Sail, Burgundy/Crimson/Black, and the Blue Glow/Volt/Sail/Black. Just picked up a pair for myself.
Wow... I really hate you for posting this! Money out the window... lol. Alrighty then, the ladies having a vday dinner with me at McD's tonight! Repped. 

Last edited:
Anyone looking for a squadron blue in a 10? Decided to sell my pair, they are too close to my sails. Looking for retail plus shipping.

Just a heads up, Nordstrom has a lot of sizes for the Black/White/Sail, Burgundy/Crimson/Black, and the Blue Glow/Volt/Sail/Black. Just picked up a pair for myself.

Thanks for the info, got my burgundy....too bad sails were out of my size...

Back
Top Bottom