Flyknit Chukka Thread

Another wolf grey restock at
Monroe factory
1 (513) 539-4645
That's false information, because according to @soundbomber, "Nike is completely sold out, and the outlets that carried these a lil' while ago was our last chance".  [Insert sarcasm here]

For those that were asking, Nike confirmed that they are completely sold out of the wolf grey's and will not be restocked again. The outlets was basically your last chance at under retail.

it sucks being in Singapore too.. 
ohwell.gif

it sucks that there's still only one colored sole in the entire chukka line, the tarp/total crimson. why can't you make more colored soles NIKE!?

If anyone is still looking for the Bright Crimson/Black/Total Orange Chukkas (as pictured above), FNL has a handful of sizes still in stock on their website.

That's false information, because according to @soundbomber, "Nike is completely sold out, and the outlets that carried these a lil' while ago was our last chance".  [Insert sarcasm here]
Not only did @soundbomber  say that he said "Must be sour you couldn't get a pair. It's ok, just wait on the restock that you think is happening." Then I burned him a new buttonhole (with plenty of reps) and his pathetic response got zero. 

Now he is a certified d-bag on my list an many other loyal Nters on here. What a pathetic dude…LOL...

Another wolf grey restock at
Monroe factory
1 (513) 539-4645

As of 1045am est they only have a couple sizes left. A 13 and a 10

Just got my first pair of chukkas. Got the dark obsidians. Might have to cut the flywire out too idk yet. Mad comfy, def wont be my last pair either.

Ok I would much rather have that $200 price tag
glasses.gif
$200 would be perfect.  I'm getting married in November and I am doing iDs for the groomsmen.  Chukkas would be great.  Hopefully the knit choices are more expansive than the Fk2s.

$200 would be perfect.  I'm getting married in November and I am doing iDs for the groomsmen.  Chukkas would be great.  Hopefully the knit choices are more expansive than the Fk2s.

Oh yeah!! Congratulations son! Your groomsmen will be all fitted, that should be a pleasant surprise for them. Lemme know if one of your groomsmen drops out :wink:

Last edited:
I got some news yesterday, nike is preparing the Chukkas for NikeID for the Holiday Season!!!

If true, WOW! Then again, I don't want to get my hopes too high if they really do become available on iD because the upper options will probably be scarce like the other Flyknits on iD. :/

Back
Top Bottom