Flyknit Chukka Thread

Gracias! sz 10 order placed in 3 min, quickest phone order ive had .

how much did the total come out to? the reds would be the last flyknit chukka colorway i need. was considering pass on them completely but at that price...

Last edited:
^thanks. maybe i'll stop by a nearby outlet and pick up a pair in person if that's the case

^thanks. maybe i'll stop by a nearby outlet and pick up a pair in person if that's the case
you should try and call and maybe purchase through the phone then pick it up tomorrow if they do that, so your size isnt gone.

Last edited:
Some dude bought 20 pairs they said. Got my 9.5. These won't last until the weekend
Reseller for sure....who the f**** needs 20 pairs? They should limit up to a certain number of orders, obviously not 20.....
mean.gif

Last edited:
ontario said they arent taking phone orders anymore due to all the calls they've been getting. i just put two pairs on hold to pick up tomorrow. funny i passed by ontario mills today and my bro asked if we should check what they have and i was like nah, they never have anything. thanks @JJC6723

Folks I'm looking for a Pure Platinum Squadron Blue Flyknit Chukka in 12 PLEASE Help a Brother Out! Let me know where I could get ahold of a pair for a good price. 

ontario said they arent taking phone orders anymore due to all the calls they've been getting. i just put two pairs on hold to pick up tomorrow.
funny i passed by ontario mills today and my bro asked if we should check what they have and i was like nah, they never have anything. thanks @JJC6723

All good fam just trynna help out. Honestly I was in the store at 2pm and I did see a lot of employees around them taking down boxes and stuff.

So glad I scooped a pair of the Crimsons from Cncpts for $100. I wanted the Night Factors but oh well.. Was anyone able to get a pair of them?

S/o to CNCPTS.

missed out on the last Nightshade deal. Any spots to pick up Nightshades in a size 9 for under retail?

Back
Top Bottom