Flyknit Chukka Thread

Ohhh those are the Neo Turqs.  Black, White, and Neo Turquoise.  What's your size? I'll keep a look out.  I got my pair DS for $150 plus $40 shipping (came from Japan).  I saw a VNDS pair at RIF LA for $100 in an 8.5 .  
My true size is 8.5 it's meant to be! Lol

My true size is 8.5 it's meant to be! Lol
I just checked, and looks like they're gone.

this was the best I can find, they have a size 8.  I'm sure they'll fit you pretty well.  Just wear thin socks at first and don't lace them up too tightly.  Get them quick before someone else does.  

Last edited:
I just checked, and looks like they're gone.

this was the best I can find, they have a size 8.  I'm sure they'll fit you pretty well.  Just wear thin socks at first and don't lace them up too tightly.  Get them quick before someone else does.  

Comes out to 250 shipped.

Comes out to 250 shipped.
That's the one of the downsides from Kix-Files, the shipping tends to be pretty steep.  I also saw a couple of listings on Ebay for $250 shipped, other listings for $300, and a pretty worn pair that JUST ended for about $200 shipped.  Shouldn't it be $243?  I just did a quick check and it comes out to $243 if you choose air parcel.  I'm not sure if that color will pop up again in random restocks since it's over a year old now, plus the market is running pretty dry of that colorway in general in ANY size.  Personally, I'd buy haha.  You won't regret it, especially considering retail is $170.

That's the one of the downsides from Kix-Files, the shipping tends to be pretty steep.  I also saw a couple of listings on Ebay for $250 shipped, other listings for $300, and a pretty worn pair that JUST ended for about $200 shipped.  Shouldn't it be $243?  I just did a quick check and it comes out to $243 if you choose air parcel.  I'm not sure if that color will pop up again in random restocks since it's over a year old now, plus the market is running pretty dry of that colorway in general in ANY size.  Personally, I'd buy haha.  You won't regret it, especially considering retail is $170.

Yea I did air parcel too along with double box which is $10 more. Man I really wanna try out some chukkas looking to pop my flyknit chukka cherry lol but for a better price

Yea I did air parcel too along with double box which is $10 more. Man I really wanna try out some chukkas looking to pop my flyknit chukka cherry lol but for a better price
I don't think you need to double box.  I've ordered from them before, single box does the job just fine.  Chukkas aren't fragile bro.  Unless of course you like your shoe boxes in perfect condition, then by all means go ahead haha. 

I would say $243 is a reasonable price for a pretty scarce shoe.  Let's say you ordered the shoes when they first released.  $170 plus tax comes out to about $185.  That approximately $58 mark up you would spend if you were to buy them right now, you won't even feel it once you get the shoes.  They look great in pretty much any outfit, low maintenance and super easy to clean, and one of the most comfortable and stylish shoes out there (IMO).  

Have you considered other colorways?  The Wolf Grey/Electric Green Chukkas can be obtained for significantly below retail.  I ordered a pair for my uncle from Concepts for $100 shipped.  

Or if you really want to just enjoy the joys of Flyknits with a Lunar sole, Flyknit Lunar 1s in the black/white colorway are on sale on NDC for $90 (about $100 shipped).  Almost the same shoe, given differences in the midsole, outsole, and cut. 

I don't think you need to double box.  I've ordered from them before, single box does the job just fine.  Chukkas aren't fragile bro.  Unless of course you like your shoe boxes in perfect condition, then by all means go ahead haha. 

I would say $243 is a reasonable price for a pretty scarce shoe.  Let's say you ordered the shoes when they first released.  $170 plus tax comes out to about $185.  That approximately $58 mark up you would spend if you were to buy them right now, you won't even feel it once you get the shoes.  They look great in pretty much any outfit, low maintenance and super easy to clean, and one of the most comfortable and stylish shoes out there (IMO).  

Have you considered other colorways?  The Wolf Grey/Electric Green Chukkas can be obtained for significantly below retail.  I ordered a pair for my uncle from Concepts for $100 shipped.  

Or if you really want to just enjoy the joys of Flyknits with a Lunar sole, Flyknit Lunar 1s in the black/white colorway are on sale on NDC for $90 (about $100 shipped).  Almost the same shoe, given differences in the midsole, outsole, and cut. 

Yea I already have a pair of MC racers and the Black and white racers (not the one that just came out) I just wanna try out some chukkas for a change and these two black ones I'm taking to you about look sick that's why I want them

NDC has 3 of the c/w's marked down. Maybe if they have an extra % off sale soon, I'll cop a pair. These aren't my faves.
2 of those 3 cw have been as low as $95 shipped. i think ebay going price is only around $100 for those.

just sold my vnds neo-turqs for a steal and my heart shed a tear. the girl caught me sniffing it and wearing it for the last time before heading out to meet the guy. i think i'm probably gonna regret it, will have to cop more to get over the anguish

Last edited:
just sold my vnds neo-turqs for a steal and my heart shed a tear. the girl caught me sniffing it and wearing it for the last time before heading out to meet the guy. i think i'm probably gonna regret it, will have to cop more to get over the anguish

What sz and how much

Anybody have an opinion between the blue glows and night factor? Leaning towards the night factor...both is tempting but that might be insane.

Back
Top Bottom