Flyknit Chukka Thread

i'd go for the night factors. it's bright and eye-catching without looking too ostentatious. looks great with denim too.
Thanks. I'll stick with the night factors. Will also get a burgundy pair 
nerd.gif

Ordered. That'll make 3 pairs of chukkas including my midnight fogs. Tempted to try the free sole version but I'll hold off for now. Should give the wallet a rest.

Last edited:
Hey guys, I was wondering are these shoes worth it? What are the ups and downs of this color and what to wear it with? This will be my first time buying flyknit chukkas. I currently have 3 flyknit racers, 1 flyknit trainers, and thinking about buying 1 flyknit lunar1s.

Hey guys, I was wondering are these shoes worth it? What are the ups and downs of this color and what to wear it with? This will be my first time buying flyknit chukkas. I currently have 3 flyknit racers, 1 flyknit trainers, and thinking about buying 1 flyknit lunar1s.
Looks good to me. Hard to go wrong with dark blue I feel.

Thanks. I'll stick with the night factors. Will also get a burgundy pair 
nerd.gif

Ordered. That'll make 3 pairs of chukkas including my midnight fogs. Tempted to try the free sole version but I'll hold off for now. Should give the wallet a rest.
Grats man. I have the fogs and night factors myself. Deciding between the uni reds or the burgundys, but my wallet needs a break as well. Lol

FINALLY! :smokin

You have no idea how long I've been looking for a pair of Sails.

Got a $25 gift card for Nike. Could not have worked out any better.

There's a used pair of Black/Neo Turquoise in a size 8.5 on the Bay for $120. Looks to be in pretty good condition. The description says to make him an offer so you may be able get it for lower.

Last edited:
There's a used pair of Black/Neo Turquoise in a size 8.5 on the Bay for $120. Looks to be in pretty good condition. The description says to make him an offer so you may be able get it for lower.
damn 120? not too shabby

My NT fam I need your help.

Is a 7.5/8-10 condition midnight fog worth $100 dollars?
Got pics?  I would figure that as long as there are minimal to no scratches, no pungent odor, and soles that aren't worn out, that would be pretty fair.  Cleaning them up should be pretty easy. 

Haven't been in here in a while, just got extremely lucky at the clearance store for F&F.

Was on my way out when I saw an employee walk by with these, I asked if there were any more and he said "last one, size 11.5, just got phone ordered". I was :smh:. A couple minutes later he walks out and says "turns out they're a womens 11.5, still want them?" I was :smokin

Walked out the door for $70, very glad to own these.
(women's 11.5 fits perfect as a men's 10.5)

View media item 950615

Haven't been in here in a while, just got extremely lucky at the clearance store for F&F.
Was on my way out when I saw an employee walk by with these, I asked if there were any more and he said "last one, size 11.5, just got phone ordered". I was
mean.gif
. A couple minutes later he walks out and says "turns out they're a womens 11.5, still want them?" I was
smokin.gif
Walked out the door for $70, very glad to own these.
(women's 11.5 fits perfect as a men's 10.5)

Back
Top Bottom