Flyknit Chukka Thread

Does anyone know if Nike Factory Stores like the one in Jersey Gardens ship outside the US (e.g. to Canada)?

Nope, never ordered from them but if I remember well some folks here have ....it seems pretty legit...

Just checked snkrs.com and they ship worldwide with Colissimo which is like USPS and takes about a week

Last edited:

Nope, never ordered from them but if I remember well some folks here have ....it seems pretty legit
Ah... thanks haha.  I'm really debating if I should order some more Flyknits from there.

Last edited:
Just left Jersey Gardens Nike factory outlet. copped a size 12 in university reds. they have a surreal FSR. like more than triples in every size. they also have a FSR in electric greens for the same price tag as the university reds.

oneness will have the free flyknit chukka in the next few days for retail shipped in the us dont need to pay overseas shipping cost if you can wait a few days ~

these just dropped here in korea, as part of the "gold trophy/boot" pack. feeling them but not so much the price (219,000KRW). 
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

prob the only one i would rock with the free sole

hate to admit this since i'm a big fan of the lunarlon on the chukka. i think i have like 12 different pairs except htm and the 4 unwanted colorways. the free sole might be more comfortable if wearing for an entire day, so it's better to have different options for the sole now. my first time wearing for 12 hours with lots of standing and my feet was dying after. i tried doing it with the free sole and it felt a lot better for long periods. lunarlon sole for me looks nicer but not as good comfort wise for long periods of walking or standing.

Last edited:
hate to admit this since i'm a big fan of the lunarlon on the chukka. i think i have like 12 different pairs except htm and the 4 unwanted colorways. the free sole might be more comfortable if wearing for an entire day, so it's better to have different options for the sole now. my first time wearing for 12 hours with lots of standing and my feet was dying after. i tried doing it with the free sole and it felt a lot better for long periods. lunarlon sole for me looks nicer but not as good comfort wise for long periods of walking or standing.

I find this to be the case with all shoes with Lunar/Lunarlon cushioning; not just the Chukkas. I try to avoid wearing a shoe with Lunarlon cushioning now, if I'm going to be on my feet for the most of the day.

I 2nd that.. Havnt tried the free soles, but took the chukka on a Vegas trip and feet were dying at the end of the day.

Back
Top Bottom