Flyknit Chukka Thread

Same here I haven't gotten any shipping confirmation yet I ordered the game royal and the black ones. Did you use the discount code
yeah STARSANDSTRIPES.  I have been waiting for the women's to drop in the U.S. for a while.  My lady has been wanting them ever since pics started coming out. 

it's my second time ordering from bodega. the first time was last year and it took about 4 or 5 days before they shipped it out.

I've come to the sad realization that the size 12 squadron blue I waited out on for months just doesn't fit. thanks to whoever posted that footaction deal. grabbed that black pair in 11.5 for 151 shipped :smile: Just hoping this doesn't end up being one of those purchases i regret. they look pretty ill tho so i think i'll be happy with them

Picked up the sequoia's (green and orange) flyknit chukkas from the NDC clearence section last week for $107. Love the shoes comfort is [emoji]128077[/emoji]

I've come to the sad realization that the size 12 squadron blue I waited out on for months just doesn't fit. thanks to whoever posted that footaction deal. grabbed that black pair in 11.5 for 151 shipped :smile: Just hoping this doesn't end up being one of those purchases i regret. they look pretty ill tho so i think i'll be happy with them
Did you return that size 12 squadron blue's?

If you guys had to pick one, the Black/Plat Free chukka or the Midnight Fogs?

BTW, the free chukkas are on sneakerfiend for 145. Go go go!

Last edited:
I'm having a hard time deciding.  I'm debating between getting a pair of obsidian Innevas, carbon fiber Jordan XX8s, or the black and silver Free Chukkas as a birthday gift for myself.   

The Mercurials release June 12.  http://www.nike.com/us/en_us/launch...-collection?cp=usns_twit_051214_nsw_mercurial 

I don't know about the two releasing on the 7th.... 

EASILY the midnight fogs. I prefer the look and feel of the Lunar midsole. But if it's a matter of color then midnight fogs take the cake by a very small margin courtesy of the contrasting Flywire.

I'm having a hard time deciding.  I'm debating between getting a pair of obsidian Innevas, carbon fiber Jordan XX8s, or the black and silver Free Chukkas as a birthday gift for myself.   

The Mercurials release June 12.  http://www.nike.com/us/en_us/launch...-collection?cp=usns_twit_051214_nsw_mercurial 

I don't know about the two releasing on the 7th.... 
EASILY the midnight fogs. I prefer the look and feel of the Lunar midsole. But if it's a matter of color then midnight fogs take the cake by a very small margin courtesy of the contrasting Flywire.
Love the look of the lunar sole too. I'm afraid the free sole would be too low profile and it'll look like my entire foot is the upper. Although i much prefer the weave of the flyknit on the frees. Lol

And if it's your birthday, why not get all 3. 
nthat.gif

It depends if you prefer the free sole or the lunar sole. In my opinion the black/plat would definitely be better only because the midnight fogs have a bit of orange on them due to the flywire.

It depends if price is an issue for you.  Finding brand new midnight fogs for close to retail is tough, you might be on the hunt for a while.  I personally don't mind the free sole anymore after wearing them and the black/plat color is nice, especially after the lace swap.  If I had to choose between the two, regardless of price, it would definitely be the midnight fogs, not even close.

Got it, thanks you guys.

Just that i have the black/white trainers, greyscale racers, fogs, fsb and this black/plat free chukka would be overkill. lol

Got it, thanks you guys.

Just that i have the black/white trainers, greyscale racers, fogs, fsb and this black/plat free chukka would be overkill. lol

Hey if the price is right, why not? lol

But with that collection as is you probably won't be regretting not getting the Frees.

yeah they're dope. i'm psyched

can't wait to get mine on weds (just got a footaction confirmation this morning)

Back
Top Bottom