Flyknit Chukka Thread

Can I please get a legit check on this pair? Seller says it's legit and bought from an outlet store.

you end up keeping em? i'm on the fence, white vs black.  (lupinek low)

see random sizes getting slowly restocked. i'm guessing folks taking delivery and then some are deciding may not be worth 275

Last edited:
[thread="524058"]does the LUPINEK FLYKNIT LOW fit tts? [/thread]

I don't have experience with the lupinek low, but the chukka fsb, which the lupinek is based on fits full size down for me. Others have said half size down also for the chukka fsb. So if I were to order one for myself, I'd probably go half to full size down to start.

I'm about as clueless and new to the chukkas as is possible.  Bought these off ebay. Can I get a legit check? If better pictures are needed, just tell me what you need!

Thanks in advance. 

^ those are fakes... they look a bit off to me, but that tag is the clincher... the sku doesn't match, and they sure as hell aren't producing lunar flyknit chukkas in 2016.

I'm about as clueless and new to the chukkas as is possible.  Bought these off ebay. Can I get a legit check? If better pictures are needed, just tell me what you need!

Thanks in advance. 

View media item 2060190

View media item 2060191

View media item 2060192

View media item 2060193

View media item 2060194
Yeah those have to be fake, whats up with that production date. Plus the swoosh and color just seem way off. How much did you pay if you dont mind me asking

definitely fake. to add to the other comments, the shape is all wonky and the knit especially around the toe is wrong.

If anyone's a big fan of the original/older colorways I've got a couple pairs in 8.5 I'll be letting go

Just got my ACG Lupinek SFB - very comfy, a tad roomier than the normal Chukkas, but with thicker socks for winter, they're fine!!

View media item 2082545

I'm thinking of getting the white/black pair. What size are you normally and what size did you get?

I'm usually an 11. A little extra room won't kill me, but I don't want them too tight.

yinyang yinyang cool thanks. Repped for the help. Do you think if you went down a half size they would be been too tight? I have a wider foot I would say.

Anyone know if the FSB Blue Lagoon/Black-Bright Crimson 625009-400 has the same water repellency as the others with the "DEFENDER Repellent Systems" tag?

Anyone know if the FSB Blue Lagoon/Black-Bright Crimson 625009-400 has the same water repellency as the others with the "DEFENDER Repellent Systems" tag?

It was not marketed as having it. Having said that, I think the defender tags are just for show. I have a pair with those tags, and they still soak up water just like any other flyknit shoe.

Mine are still sitting in a box, unfortunately. Great flyknit upper, but never liked the collar and tongue too much.

Pretty much the only action this year has been Golf Chukkas and the new Lupineks. I personally love playing in my golf Chukkas and also saw the Lupineks in store last year which helped them grow on me so I might grab a pair (the price tag is the only thing stopping me). The Lunar was never what drew me to the Chukkas. I like the silhouette, unpadded upper, and perfect fit.

Nikes done some cool things with the Chukka upper IMO but I would maybe make a few more Free 5.0s, release/re-release some Lunars occasionally (including the one pictured below), and fix the squeaking which a few of my pairs do.

Are the Chukka FSB good as winter/fall shoes?

I wear mine in the winter and fall. However, if there is any change they will get wet, I will not wear them. Some were advertised as winter shoes, but I would say that is a stretch. I'd look elsewhere if you are specifically looking for winter shoes. I wear my wild horse 3 gtx and air max 95s more in the winter than my fsbs.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom