=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

Is this an old pic? Where's the liner?

Really liking the WMNS 302 wolf/ tarp green. Think even more then the men's wolf. May be returning my wolf pair

Received my Volts from SA yesterday. Was torn between them and the Electric Green. They look great. Glad I hopped on that discount before it was too late.

Sports Authority has 15% off online right now.. but I am being patient. Seems like every week the discounts range from 15-30% off.

Same thing with NDC.. a clearance coupon code will pop up soon enough.

Hmmmm to pull the trigger on blue/pink on sale on ndc or not....god i hate this thread :lol:

i would wait for the ndc clearance code(should be due for one :nerd:), especially for that colorway, to come out before doing so. You might not have the patience to wait just in case sizes start selling out so the decision is on you lol.

Hmmmm to pull the trigger on blue/pink on sale on ndc or not....god i hate this thread :lol:

i would wait for the ndc clearance code(should be due for one :nerd:), especially for that colorway, to come out before doing so. You might not have the patience to wait just in case sizes start selling out so the decision is on you lol.

Il def be able to wait....since i plan on grabbing two more from wave 3 and 4. So i def don't "need" them :lol:

Love them ran 4 miles straight outdoors for the first time in a long time with no problems. Going for a run again tonight in them.

Has anyone done a lace swap on these yet  ?love the shoes but hate the laces they dont stay tied and id prefer the oval laces that are on the stock photos ive hit a few stores in my local mall and no 1 seems to carry that type of lace a

are the volts a GR? Contemplating dropping CAD retail on them (185+12% tax) if they are not, but otherwise, i'll happily wait for  NDC restock (it's raining here anyway)

are the volts a GR? Contemplating dropping CAD retail on them (185+12% tax) if they are not, but otherwise, i'll happily wait for  NDC restock (it's raining here anyway)

Volts are a GR. if you're in the US try roadrunnersports or sports authority.

Canadian retail sucks but no choice lol.

Edit: sports authority has them not RRS

Last edited:
For anybody skeptical about getting these, or any flyknits for that matter, I would highly highly suggest them. These are going under the radar for a lot of people and I don't see it staying like that. Once people start to catch on on how much design and detail has gone into this shoe, most colorways are going to fly off the shelves. I would them up before the Hypebeasts get ahold of them. 

Originally, I thought the multis would bring out the beast (just like the "Yeezy" roshes). But since there isn't just one but many different versions of the multis, I dont see that happening. Smart move by Nike though. Take a dope concept/colorway and mass produce it in many colors to maximize profit. 

Back
Top Bottom