=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

price is exact reason i held off on flyknit 1 for so long. bought red trainers on nike discount when i used to work for nike for 90. bought volt racers on discount from rrs and now finally jumped on flyknit 1 multi pre order for discount and racer multi on discount on preorder. idk just a combination of finding a color and pice that justifies it.

@fongstarr I think it would be easy to dye. I would use angelus though, cuz I hate the smell if the Lincoln dye. But if your gonna use dye, I recommend getting the blank dye pens for easier control.

Thanks for the PS on the multicolor. If I do get them, I most def will paint them. They look better with black tongue and midsole

KVN

How are you guys not liking these MCs!?!

easy....

I received my pair of MC's and I love em. They look exactly like the way the earlier leaks looked like. These aren't HTM's so I'm not trying to think I'm getting something similar to it.

Wanted to unds but weathers been crappy in the city

I received my pair of MC's and I love em. They look exactly like the way the earlier leaks looked like. These aren't HTM's so I'm not trying to think I'm getting something similar to it.

Where did you get them and can you post a picture? All of the pictures we've seen so far of the ones that people actually have don't look anything like the last picture just above your post.

it took a few minutes to do this earlier, so it's really sloppy, but this is what they would look like with a black tongue and midsole. i think i prefer them that way, which is one of the reasons i returned my pair earlier

can you photoshop it to where the black midsole part is white? I like the tounge being black! Thanks

Where did you get them and can you post a picture? All of the pictures we've seen so far of the ones that people actually have don't look anything like the last picture just above your post.

Pretty sure he's still referring to the pixelated retail version. As far as I remember though, the last pic that pezones posted was one of the earliest leaked pics.

Just got my MCs from NDC and I love them (excuse the crappy quality pic).  I really like that the sole is a light grey and the mid-sole is a darker grey.  The CW shows off the knitting effect very well.  I wish this weather wasn't crap or else I'd break them in today.  I also plan to use these pairs for my marathon.  I've been using my other pairs extensively, so I know my feet (and the shoes) will be just fine.

Now I'm at three pairs..I think I'm going to stop for now....
easy....

I guess I'm in the small group of people that doesn't like the white midsole of the 444 and HTM.  The last one does look nice with each shoe having a different dominate color, but aren't those prototypes?

please post pics...

I got my mc's today. I think they're interested and a bit unique. For one, they're not the prototypes that we've seen online the previous months before the release. The color of the mc's change in natural and artificial light. In natural light greener specs show. In artificial, bedroom, the multi-colors stand out more.

Last edited:
Right. But he specifically mentioned the earlier leaks so I want to see.

Earlier pics of the shoes, but not the ones that you were referring to (pic above my previous post). I was just saying in general that the pics I saw all over Instagram prior to RRS posting them up for sale are what I thought they would be.

Oh and I copped from NDC.

And just to be clear, I completely understand people's gripes about the shoe, but I personally like em.

Last edited:
the other wave 3 colors should be popping up online soon, correct? i think it was around this time that the wave 2 colors started showing up in different places before the release date

I'm leaning toward the womens MC. Will probably wait til the prices come down. My Wolf Greys and Blk/Turquoise's should hold me down til then.

I think I'm done with the Flyknits. So far I've purchased 3 pairs, including the MC's. Honestly I can't see why anyone would attempt to run or workout in a pair of mc's, they are more casual footwear. But at this point I don't think I need anymore. Too many color-ways and the price is too high in my opinion.

Last edited:
I think I'm done with the Flyknits. So far I've purchased 3 pairs, including the MC's. Honestly I can't see why anyone would attempt to run or workout in a pair of mc's, they are more casual footwear. But at this point I don't think I need anymore. Too many color-ways and the price is too high in my opinion.
great running shoes imo but they are pretty pricey especially at retail.  i see most colorways except for the MCs and maybe wolf greys hitting clearance/nike outlets

anyone know how i can get the multi color flyknits shipped to canada?  ndc doesn't ship to canada..

Got my first pair of FK1s from Richards with $60 off. Can't wait to break them out.

Back
Top Bottom