=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

Riverhead had a 12 and couple 13s on the hash wall for $129.99 with 20% off as of earlier today (Knicks cw)

Guys, what would you think about the lace swap total orange --> game royal on the 841?

I just got these too and bought some royal laces from finish line.its not an exact match but they look good

I just got these too and bought some royal laces from finish line.its not an exact match but they look good
Nice job and thanks for the photo!

I was thinking switching the laces too but finally let the orange laces for the moment.

Hey guys, I am looking to get a pair of either Flyknit Lunar or Trainer,

I am wondering How do they fit?

Also, do you guys wear them casually or do you guys actually wear them in sports?

Hey guys, I am looking to get a pair of either Flyknit Lunar or Trainer,
I am wondering How do they fit?

Also, do you guys wear them casually or do you guys actually wear them in sports?

My lunar's are an 11 and work great for casual use. My trainers i have in a 10.5 and an 11. The 11 is a little big to work out in but my 10.5s are perfect. The flyknit stretches after a while to really fit great. I have run in my lunars but they are a little big and i don't get the same enjoyment as i do with my trainers. I have put a hefty amount of miles on my trainers and love them (granted they are first run so no extra heal padding either).

106s...

440s...

The best cws were from the earlier waves (1 and 2), imho.

Last edited:
106s...

440s...

The best cws were from the earlier waves (1 and 2), imho.
Thanks for the photos!!

I hadn't seen the 106 before. Not that bad. But a bit too casual.

Agree with you with the best cws probably being in the 1st and 2nd waves. But the 841 (total orange) and 304 (electric green) are really nice too!

i don't see a reason for nike to use the lunarglide sole on that particular pair, but the tag doesn't look shoddy, so who knows. they could be fake, but someone did a good job if they are. here's the other picture of some samples from a while ago that looks like it could be the same upper (second pair down). i'm pretty sure those are the 008s at the top, too. that will probably be the last colorway i get, if i get any more

Last edited:
^Same here. I'm very satisfied with the current sole, but I wonder how an LR sole would be...

I'm looking forward to the final product of the 008s. They have potential.

Ebay may be your best bet right now unless a shop like Eastbay stocks them. Shipping internationally is a bit of a pain and expensive. I have helped members overseas in the past, maybe someone on here will be kind enough to act as a proxy for you.

Is it just me or did the FK1 have a strong start and then just kind of lose steam? The first wave was awesome. The second wave was decent. The MCs were the last cw to have any sort of excitement behind it and it wasn't even the MC that most of us here were hoping to get.

Now with the pictures of what could possibly be the next lunar FK, I get the impression that the FK1's run has been a short one and ending on a cold note.

Was lowkey hoping for FR2-like longevity
tongue.gif

Is it just me or did the FK1 have a strong start and then just kind of lose steam? The first wave was awesome. The second wave was decent. The MCs were the last cw to have any sort of excitement behind it and it wasn't even the MC that most of us here were hoping to get.

Now with the pictures of what could possibly be the next lunar FK, I get the impression that the FK1's run has been a short one and ending on a cold note.

Was lowkey hoping for FR2-like longevity :tongue:

Agreed. With the Free Flyknits making their debut recently, it was expected. However, the F1s are, without a doubt, my favorite Flyknit model thus far.

^i haven't worn my free flyknits yet, but I've put them on and must admit. The Lunar 1's are the most comfortable of all the flyknits.

I agree with both of you, the colorways in the first wave >>>

^I'd put the Chukkas ahead of the Lunars in terms of comfort, but the Lunars probably trump everything else for me.

Ontario mills have these 6 colorways in the aisles for $129. Men's (top picture) and women's (bottom picture) both full size runs but nothing bigger than a 10 in the women's colorways.

Hopefully more colorways pop up from first wave.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom