=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

What size do you wear? Eastbay has them in a 9.5 for $110 and FNL has them in a few sizes for $130.

Finally FNL lower down the price on these. I just tried it and you can use that $20 coupon too. No exclusion on this.
CLUTCH! Thanks, y'all!
nthat.gif
Man.....good thing I ordered the atomic purple off NDC last week. They're completely gone now.

Thanks repped. Weird how they only gave me 19 something back . Instead of 26
It was probably around there.  I was just estimating.  I was going to try and argue another 10% off since it should work, but didn't want to get greedy.

Edit. Just saw this.  NDC has the blue glow lunars up.  I don't think these were ever up on NDC and were only available at select niketowns and specialty running stores (like RRS who has them for $109...).  Weird. 

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/nike-flyknit-lunar1-running-shoe/pid-719597/pgid-656543

Last edited:
Yo can anyone get a discount on roadrunner sports besides the VIP price?
retailmenot has coupon codes for an extra 10% off, so 20% off total... a little less than 100 bucks.

Also if you use ebates, there is 8% cashback.  Ebates also has their own 20% coupon which you should search for if you want to use Ebates, using another code not from EB will nullify your cash back.

Cant find a review or some decent all around pic on feet with the dark obsidian..

RRS has all Fk Lunars on sale, even the Navy Multis.  I ordered mine 3 weeks ago and just called for a price adjustment and they gave it to me.  $25 back onto my card.

http://www.roadrunnersports.com/rrs/products/NIK1544/mens-nike-flyknit-lunar1/?cc=MLWH444

Peeped that yesterday. Ready for those Navy's this weekend. If that 12 doesn't last...
Info on your avi?
nerd.gif
devil.gif
Lol, random breezy that popped up in my FB feed of a like page about chicks who squat. 
laugh.gif

Wish I knew her name...and location. 
smokin.gif

Can someone confirm. . My wolf grey lunars look defective.. as you can see on the pic.. I pointed out some dents on the shoe. Is this normal?

^They look fine to me. My pairs are like that too. If you browse the pics in the thread, you can see slight indentations in the same area as well. That is how the material sits.

Back
Top Bottom