=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

what size do I wear if I fit US 8 for SB? normally I wear a size 7 is other shoes. I'm interested in getting the multicolor, any good places to get online? thanks :smile:

what size do I wear if I fit US 8 for SB? normally I wear a size 7 is other shoes. I'm interested in getting the multicolor, any good places to get online? thanks :smile:

That's a pretty wide range...

Best best is to go with your true size. Try em on at your local shoe store. They are everywhere.

Ashton in the Navy MCs unveiling the new Fuel Band... They're not bad, but I wished they looked EXACTLY like the original catalog pic.

Another pic of the F2s via IG

^^ It seems they "fix" the tounge, but regardless, I'm not too interested in F2 so far.

F2s are an easy pass i dont like the look of them at all. Guess i better get all the originals i can while theyre available

Unless they come up with somethin that can really catch my eye i'll be sitting those out

I have the feeling I'll probably get at least two pairs. I really want a Yellow/Black (Racer) or Orange/Black (Trainer) cw in them.

I dont like the fact that they raised the flywire area (where the laces are, if thats what its called) ... and then added a color to it also the move of the swoosh, but i guess as long as they dont out it on the toe like they have for soccer cleats n the kds..

I guess it can be nice if there is a good cway but so far the 4 or 5 colors ive seen arent appealing

Sequoias just got got. Excellent hook up. 95 shipped. Done with lunars. Thank u guys

20 coupon was tight. Plus no tax for PA. Hence the price diff

Last edited:
Colorways aren't helping the 2s, plus the contrast created between the lower/upper part of the flyknit makes that part of the shoe look odd. They might have a chance with some decent colorways, like the multi obsidians to start.

The F1s looked very versatile and casual friendly. The F2s, on the other hand, have that performance look, if you know what I mean haha

The F2's are definitely not appealing to me at all. I'm sure they'll be performance beasts though. Maybe I'll change my mind with a better colorway.

why is the womens multi color the only one that isn't on sale yet anywhere, except RRS which has no sizes >:[

Back
Top Bottom