=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

Here are some Finishline codes that might help everyone out a bit:

$15 off $100 w/ Coupon Code: 15LESS100
$20 off $150 w/ Coupon Code: 20LESS150

$25 off $200 w/ Coupon Code: 25LESS200

$10 Off $75 w/ Code: 10LESS75

Every bit helps when you have all these flavors coming out so quickly

I am going to head to my local Richards Sporting goods today...(yes i am impatient) if they are out im copping...if not will use these codes on the 14th thanks fam

Glad to help out....  If I see the codes change or the are updated, I will let everyone know.

With all those options, and all at the same time.  It is going to get spendy, and quick.  So hopefully Finishline let's you use them.  I tried at the $20 coupon the mail out, at the counter when I got the Game Royal/White-Black-Volt, Style - Color # 554887-410 a week ago at the Mall of America Finishline.  The dude wouldn't take it, and said they were excluded.

But I was snatching them early, so wasn't going to fight him too hard on it.  And they are real nice.  I have 8 pair of the OG Flyknits, and these are more comfortable.  However, I'm personally not a fan of the padded collar on the new ones, but that is just me.

That dude is being a Douche!

I know for a fact that they work and others in this thread will state also.~

I figured he was. But I just wanted them, and I figured $20 for a few weeks early I could live with. They still have those and the Electric Green pair out on the floor. The Green was way too pale for me. Couldn't see spending on those

I agree with the electric greens, they aren't as vibrant. I'll wait for the volts or cop when they go on sale.~

Nike Running Flatiron gave people a chance to do trial runs in them today... via IG :smokin

I didn't see the Electric Green Colorway on the Nike.com release calendar. Page 1 has 9 colorways for the first wave, but only 8 colorways are on the calendar. (everyone but the E. Green)

Are they a finishline/Foot Locker exclusive?

I didn't see the Electric Green Colorway on the Nike.com release calendar. Page 1 has 9 colorways for the first wave, but only 8 colorways are on the calendar. (everyone but the E. Green)

Are they a finishline/Foot Locker exclusive?

I've been wondering likewise. The 410 - CHLORINE BLUE/DARK OBSIDIAN/BRIGHT CRIMSON WMNs cw also isn't listed.

I recall seeing the E. Green on the EURO NDC though.

-edit-
New Pics via Nike Kichijoji

MENs

WMNs

Last edited:
They were selling them early at the FL near me, and me and my brother knew they weren't supposed to be out and picked up a couple pairs of the mens and womens..

we went back next day and they took em off the shelves!!

I've been wondering likewise. The 410 - CHLORINE BLUE/DARK OBSIDIAN/BRIGHT CRIMSON WMNs cw also isn't listed.

I recall seeing the E. Green on the EURO NDC though.

-edit-
New Pics via Nike Kichijoji

MENs

These pics seems to be the best representations of the actual colors.  That sequoia really pops there--you can really see the brown.  The Blue Glow is also more subdued than I expected/hoped, but I think the white swoosh makes it that way, too.

Turquoise and Grey still reign supreme, in my opinion. 

Picked up a pair of the Game Royal today, I think I've found a shoe I'm going to end up buying tons of colors in, these things are ridiculously comfortable.

As the RD is approaching, I think I'm becoming more indecisive with the 2nd cw I'll be copping.

It's a toss-up between the Pink Flash and Yellow/Green cws, but I also have the Dolphin and Blue Glow cws as the wildcards. :smh:

Last edited:
I think I'm becoming more indecisive with the 2nd cw I'll be copping, as the RD is approaching.

It's a toss-up between the Pink Flash and Yellow/Green cws, but I also have the Dolphin and Blue Glow cws as the wildcards.
mean.gif
hope these dont sell out fast so we have time to really collect 

My local DSG just got them today and put them out.  I tried them on.  They're pretty amazing.  The box says 150 but they ring up at 159.99, so I held off so I could use gift cards next week at Foot Locker.  Had they been 150, I might have talked my self into them.

Might.  Psh.

Would have.

paitently waiting for those mulit colored joints.

Already have 3 pair flyknits, would bet next version will be better too

Better than the Trainers?

It's not even fair. IMHO, the Trainers felt like a piece of $*(%)* to me :smh:. I didn't even want them for casual wear.

This was my face when I tried them on last Summer... (word to anhuynh16! :tongue:)

Last edited:
Trainers aren't that bad.  My black/grey pair is very comfortable.  Not paying retail helped of course.  I will more than likely wind up owning way more Lunar 1's than Racers and Trainers combined though as long as the comfort is as advertised.  If they ever get marked down to Lunarglide prices...I'm going in.

The trainers became more comfortable after I ran in them a couple times, at least cushion-wise...after that they also started doing a number on my legs & feet though too.

The racers I only wore a few times, I didn't like running in them because I didn't feel the zoom at all AND the setup of the shoe strained my calves too much compared to all other running shoes.

I have no doubt between the liner & lunar cushion these will be the best compared to the trainer & racer.
I can't wait to test these out, I'm entirely too excited right about now. My main focus is on practicing my zen-like patience so I can wait for colors to go on sale, then stock up on everything I want...which is about 7 colors in wave 1 :lol:

I want something as light as the racers with lunar, Nike make that happen on the flyknit frees, PLEASE!

I think i am going to (try) grab grey/turquoise on round one. It will take a lot of self control...but i only want to pay full price for them. If there is a decent discount though or coupon....il probably bite on blue glows.

Back
Top Bottom