=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

does anybody know where i can get these in los angeles? any help is appreciated. or RD?

Last edited:
BIG UPs to Peru! Without that pic, I wouldn't have done the research on SA! :nthat:

For my Bay Area NTers, Corte Madera has 4 Men's cws.

They also had 3 WMNs cws, Grey/Pink, Pink.Volt and Grey/Black.

The coupon works! I'll post up pics after I finish a study session.

Last edited:
BIG UPs to Peru! Without that pic, I wouldn't have done the research on SA!
nthat.gif

For my Bay Area NTers, Corte Madera has 4 Men's cws.

They also had 3 WMNs cws, Grey/Pink, Pink.Volt and Grey/Black.

The coupon works! I'll post up pics after I finish a study session.
Nice! Thanks for the heads up Ray! I may have to drive up there if the other local SAs near my area doesn't have them. Looking for the WMNs grey/black!!!

EDIT:

If anyone is looking for the Grey/Turq and a few other cws, the SA @ Walnut Creek has them too. Just give them a call. But no Grey/Black in wms

Last edited:
Fair warning to everybody looking to buy this pair....

It's a more dull green in person, not nearly as "Electric" as I expected. Still really nice tho, don't get me wrong.

Hope that SA coupon helps folks grab a few pairs, nice post Ray!

Fair warning to everybody looking to buy this pair....

It's a more dull green in person, not nearly as "Electric" as I expected. Still really nice tho, don't get me wrong.

Hope that SA coupon helps folks grab a few pairs, nice post Ray!

I haven't seen them in person yet, but they're my favorite cw. They're not as "Electric" because they're interwoven with Wolf Grey, which definitely tones them down.

Last edited:
So I called around 6 SAs around the Bay Area and none of them have it. The only SAs that have them it seems are the SA Elite stores like the one in walnut creek/corte madera.

Last edited:
Nothing at the Great Mall but went to Valley Fair SA as mentioned. Only complaint is the ribbon laces. Thanks for the heads up on the coupon.

My finishline had the grey/blue's and "electric" greens. I copped both of them. I love them. I went up .5 size and they fit great. These shoes will be beat into the ground. I will be buying more in the future!

So I drove up to Corte Madera and bought the WMNs grey/black CW. The 20% does work (Thanks again Ray!) Here are 2 quick snaps of them.. abit blurry because I was rushing.

Ribbon laces had to go immediately. Grey laces from LG3. My first pair of FK and it won't be my last, the Blue Glows will be copped next!

So I drove up to Corte Madera and bought the WMNs grey/black CW. The 20% does work (Thanks again Ray!) Here are 2 quick snaps of them.. abit blurry because I was rushing.

Yoooooo! Where can I get these in the Bay Area ?!

Wore my purple/volt pair for 12plus hours today and they were damn comfortable. Walked into the Nike Running Store here in Atlanta just to flex. They get them on Thursday and everyone asked my opinion on them. I freakin' love these things.

nice pairs on this page.....those are the BEST 3 colorways IMO. NIKE stores will be releasing them next week!

Who the hell bought out the Blue/Volt colorway in size 9 at SA Elite Corte Madera?! :frown:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom