=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

Assuming these are $150 price point...Definitely looking out for this shoe with lunarlon...!:smokin

THOSE ARE FLAMES.
I really hope these hit the sales rack like [COLOR=#red]ILLustRAYt[/COLOR] says
I'm assuming the red pair is 600? I need 2 pairs of those. 411 will be copped too.

With the recent name change from Lunar to Flyknit, I'm afraid that they won't go on sale as soon as I'd hope.

New sample pics without the extra liner.

They look pink in the catalog pic, but I think this pair is the 600 cw.

Def getting that pink/blue pair. I think all Flyknits look better with the white Swoosh. Are these supposed to be more comfortable then the regular Flyknits? I am about to bye the University Red/Electric Green pair. It will be my first pair of running shoes. What are the differences between these and the ref. Flyknits? Thanks for the help!!

Def getting that pink/blue pair. I think all Flyknits look better with the white Swoosh. Are these supposed to be more comfortable then the regular Flyknits? I am about to bye the University Red/Electric Green pair. It will be my first pair of running shoes. What are the differences between these and the ref. Flyknits? Thanks for the help!!

IMHO, I think they will be more comfortable than the regular FKs mainly because of the LG4-esque sole and additional soft sockliner. I own three pairs of LG4s, and I feel that the bottomless carrier tech and the additional soft Lunar foam will make them so PLUSH.

I tried on the Zoom FKs during the launch week, and I was greatly disappointed with them. They honestly felt like more breathable/stiffer Roshes to me, so I passed. I admit I do like the original Volt cw, especially with its two tone colorblocking. However, I take everything into consideration when I make a purchase nowadays, and I'm extra selective, so I can't justify spending $150 on the regular FKs. The sole was the deal breaker for me.

Last edited:
New sample pics without the extra liner.

They look pink in the catalog pic, but I think this pair is the 600 cw.

Even without the liner, these seem to have a MUCH thicker heel than the ZFKs!

I am ready for the FK Ones to come out haha.

Last edited:
Retail for $160? Really Nike? I really like that Grey/Pink color-way, however, Im not too keen on the flat, broad laces.

[COLOR=#red]I can confirm that retail is $160. I don't think it's really a valid complaint; OG Flyknits are $150 and the sole is revamped on the F1. As a Flyknit trainer owner, I'll attest that the $10 is well worth it. Also, don't forget there's a price increase across the board. The AM '13 is $180 so...[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#red]I can confirm that retail is $160. I don't think it's really a valid complaint; OG Flyknits are $150 and the sole is revamped on the F1. As a Flyknit trainer owner, I'll attest that the $10 is well worth it. Also, don't forget there's a price increase across the board. The AM '13 is $180 so...[/COLOR]

deb: Any word if ALL the F1s will have the extra liner layer just like the Grey/Blue cw above?

You say that you are a Flyknit Trainer owner, did you mean to say Flyknit One Trainer owner? The reason I thought that the price point would be lower was due to increased production coming online and economies of scale. I failed to realize while what I just mentioned will lower unit cost for Nike, they can still sell them at whatever price point they decide on. I will most likely purchase a pair anyways.

Hey, at least it's $160 towards some new technology in the flyknits and not some doo doo quality retros with nothing special tech wise

IMHO, I think they will be more comfortable than the regular FKs mainly because of the LG4-esque sole and additional soft sockliner. I own three pairs of LG4s, and I feel that the bottomless carrier tech and the additional soft Lunar foam will make them so PLUSH.

Ray, I was reading the LG4 thread from the beginning to look for sizing information and I saw that initially you were not a fan, so it is funny to see the above quote and how you have changed.

Here is a picture that I do not think has been posted in this thread yet.

can't wait for these, that pink pair has perfect color blocking, hope they make more CW's like that :smokin

Ray, I was reading the LG4 thread from the beginning to look for sizing information and I saw that initially you were not a fan, so it is funny to see the above quote and how you have changed.
Here is a picture that I do not think has been posted in this thread yet.

C: :wow: I initially thought they were the worst looking LG of the series when the catalog pics surfaced. However, after trying them on, I became more welcoming. Now, I own three pairs :smh:. The comfort is that good with the LG4s! lol Though they're not the best looking, I can easily rank the LG4 as the comfiest of the LG series. #bottomlesscarrier #moresoftlunarlon

Normally, the catalog pics are a good indicator to how much I'll be spending on a certain shoe. With these, I have a familiar feeling that I had when I saw the FR2 catalog pics, so it's not going end well for my wallet. :smh:

Last edited:
You say that you are a Flyknit Trainer owner, did you mean to say Flyknit One Trainer owner? The reason I thought that the price point would be lower was due to increased production coming online and economies of scale. I failed to realize while what I just mentioned will lower unit cost for Nike, they can still sell them at whatever price point they decide on. I will most likely purchase a pair anyways.

No, I meant that I have the Flyknit Trainers and the cushioning setup is nothing to rave about. $10 is more than acceptable in my book simply because the LG4 sole really is so much of an upgrade.

Ray, I work for the Swoosh but I'm not anybody important (yet). I don't have access to any samples, just the database on scheduled/tentative product (Many people do actually; either they don't realize it or more likely don't care and definitely aren't on message boards in their off time.)

I'll try to drop a few upcoming colors in the next few days when I get some free time though.

Back
Top Bottom