=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

Got pink flash today with 20% coupon at SA elite in walnut creek. They also had black/turquoise, dolphin, and blue/volts. White girl worker gave me high five because she likes them too and she thought it was cool seeing a guy get pink shoes lol.

Nice pick up! do you know it they had plenty of sizes left? I'm looking for an 8.5. I might have to take a drive out that way tomorrow

$138 and change after tax from Sports Authority after 20% off coupon. Got them at Ontario Mills. They only had these and the Game Royals. These are ridiculously comfortable. Haven't had a Pair of Nikes this comfortable since the Lunareclipse 1.
I was there earlier also and tried them on...They'r really comfortable...Nice pickup for a nice price !

Nice pick up! do you know it they had plenty of sizes left? I'm looking for an 8.5. I might have to take a drive out that way tomorrow

I don't know what other sizes they have but should be FSR since it just came out and not many ppl want to pay retail.

Can't you just return your pairs from NDC, I thought they had free returns?

I bought a pair off FNL with my WC rewards, but decided to buy them from SA instead with the 20% and return the pair from FNL in store - hopefully they let me.
I got a pair for my mom which I am not going to return.  I got the pinks for myself and would consider returning.

In all honesty I probably won't return anything, but the $32 dollar discount makes it easy for me to cop another pair. 
At least you're not paying $200/pair like I have to

mad.gif
Why $200? For whatever reason, yes you make me feel happy to know I didn't pay 40 above retail.

Folks are confusing the Dolphin's colorway with the Turquoise/Pink pair. Even the FNL employee made the same mistake. I've only seen the Dolphin (Atomic Teal/Orange) colorway on pictures from IG. Most times they are from Europe, never the States.

Folks are confusing the Dolphin's colorway with the Turquoise/Pink pair. Even the FNL employee made the same mistake. I've only seen the Dolphin (Atomic Teal/Orange) colorway on pictures from IG. Most times they are from Europe, never the States.

I think that's it. No wonder Tanforan said they had the "Dolphin" cw. :rolleyes haha

Is there another popular Dolphin color scheme other than the Miami Dolphin football team? haha

Last edited:
^ 大佬! Haven't seen you in a bit!

Available pretty much everywhere, I think... which is surprising.

Last edited:
i like the blue glows.. like i said before.. i debating between the electic green or the royal blue.. i should have a 25% off coupon coming from eastbay since i renewed my gold membership..

These would almost be perfect if the tongue wouldn't move to the side!  
Thats been a problem for me with the trainers as well by the end of a run the tongue is all the way on the side of my foot. I wish it was one piece kinda like the prestos.

Thats been a problem for me with the trainers as well by the end of a run the tongue is all the way on the side of my foot. I wish it was one piece kinda like the prestos.

It's just like the LG1 all over again with the tongue sliding... How has your running experience been with these?

Nike CS just told me that they don't recommend getting your shoes steamed because it compromises strength/quality. I was kinda shocked that he said that since more and more Nike stores are getting those steam machines.

I thought the whole steaming thing was cool but now it seems like more of marketing gimmick.

Okay so electric greens or pink flashes? Can't decide
I really like the pink. Its surprisingly versatile as far as what you can wear it with. the Electric green(I have the trainers in the EG although they have now been my daily running gym shoes since my B&W trainers wore out) I have a harder time matching casually.

Back
Top Bottom